Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

part 10

We danced for a while (I LOVED it) and then had the most romantic first date dinner.

He kept making me laugh.

I ate so many different types of cupcakes and they were so utterly delicious!

"I'm so full!"

"Yeah, we ate so much.... especially you." He winked at me.

"Heyyyy! What do you mean?! What are you implying?" I threw my napkin at him.

He raised an eyebrow, "Honestly? A napkin?"

I blushed.

"Heheh, that was adorable, wait hold still." His chair was close to mine (throughout the dinner garabna 3ala ba3a'6).

"What is it?"

"You have some icing on your cheek." His face came close to me and i felt his lips on my cheek.
Was that too cheesy? Please don't let him turn out to be the cheesy boyfriend type....
But I have to admit, it was sweet.

He moved back into his seat and I saw his lips, oh there was definitely some icing, heheheh!

"Mm, yummy."

"Hey!"

"Hehhehehe, I'm just teasing."

"Heheh, Josh! I'm literally full! That was so good! Thank you so much!"

"You're more than welcome. I take it you're ready to go?"

"Yeah, but wait, we need to get the check."

"All taken care of."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Wheeen?"

He shrugged, "We kind of own this place."

My mouth dropped open, "Whaa-aaa-aat?" I stammered, "You're father OWNS this CUPCAKE PLACE!"

He shrugged, "yup"

I smiled, "wait, he does the cupcakes, HERE?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to tell you until I knew what you thought about them."

"Oh my God! I can't believe it! Do they offer jobs here?!"

"Heheh, you wanna work here?"

"Duuuuuuh!"

"I think that can be done." He winked.

I looked around me, "I bet you bring all the girls here." I mumbled.

He turned my face towards him with his fingers, "Talah, no, I don't."

I looked into his eyes and saw that he was telling the truth.

I finally realized, Oh my God! We're on our way to a serious relationship!!

What about marraige? What about my family?!
NO way bi5aloonii a5ith amreekii oo '3air hatha mo muslim.....

"Talah?" He interupted my thoughts.

"Mmm...?"

"Heheh, you zoned out."

"I was just thinking. I can't believe it.... I'm the only girl you brought here?"

"Yup." He smiled and I smiled back.

Forget about marraige, religion, and parents, deal with it later. I told myself, have fun now!

"Okay you ready to go?"

"Yup" I replied as I got up.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped mine around his waist as we walked out to the adorable car of his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He walked me to the door like a gentleman...

bas it was kind of awkward, I mean this was a date... normally he would come straight in, but do things change now?


I don't want them to. I decided.


"Don't stand like a wierdo on the door, nerd!.... come in." I smiled.

He smiled back, "wait, I have to do something.... it's kind of manditory...." He eyed me.

I was so naive... "which is?"

He stepped a step forward and came closer and closer, his smile again was next to my smile but I knew this time it was a different closer.

He was going to kiss me!

9 comments:

  1. lol about the screw the world thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy_sour_sweet: hehe yeah :)
    cuteandcuddly: lol.... it's true, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loove this !!!
    JOSH ;**
    plz post soon me and my friends read ur posts ow loove ur blog but we dont comment so here i am askin u to POOOOST SPPN PLZ PLZ !
    LOVE U !

    ReplyDelete
  4. new person here! and i say:

    KISS HIM!!!!!!!

    xoxo,
    F

    ReplyDelete
  5. KISS HIM !!! I LOVE YOUR STORY visit mine please <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. POOOOOOOOOST PLZ PLZ IM UR KILLIN ME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. anon: aww thanks so much for commenting
    u and ur friends should comment more often *hint hint* lol ;)

    f: hehe sorry to dissapoint

    cherriimuffin: thank youuu ;** i shall :)

    anon: :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE! but dude remember never forget abt ur religon:)

    ReplyDelete