Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

part 11

Talah

Uh-oh, I looked around.... what am I supposed to do?

I took a step back and left some space between us. This is feeling really weird and awkward. He looked at me confused. I have to admit, he looked adorable like that, like a little kid not knowing what to do.

"Umm..." Ma 3araft shagool oo ohwa ma 3araf shloon yirid 3alai.

I had to say something! This is so awkward.

"Ummm... I'm not ready." I whispered, feeling tiny.

"Oh."

"But come in." He looked as if he was thinking about leaving, "please?" I pleaded and placed a hand on his arm. 

He eyed my hand on his arm. He seemed down. Oh my God, what did I do? This was a perfect date, why'd I have to ruin it?

"Are you okay with this?" I asked as we walked inside. Kint 9ij 5aifa.... ya3ni ihnii all of them kiss...bas madri, I'm just not ready. 

"Yeah, I am." He suddenly changed, seeming like his old happy self. But I can see it in his eyes, he was still confused. "Come on, loser." He told me and pulled me close to him.... mmm, this feels good.

We spent the rest of the night just talking and hanging out. The awkwardness was mostly gone but there was still a bit of it hanging in the air. 

Josh

This is so frustrating! I'm getting a headache because of how much I'm thinking about it. 
I just left Talah's house and it was a refreshing first date, it was a lot of of fun, and Talah, Talah is great, she's funny, sexy as hell, and a great listener..... what more can I get? 

I thought we were getting along great, I felt a spark between us. And we're what? In Uni/College... what's up with the "I'm not ready to kiss" thing?!

Sure, I shrugged it off and we had fun after it but what the hell?

I don't want to be a jerk, I'm not a jerk. And if it were any other guy, I'm absolutely sure they'd just shrug HER off but-- but, I shrugged the issue off... why's that?

Why?!

Jesus! I'm falling in love with her.

I am.

If I wasn't I couldn't have been okay with what happened, but I was.


Talah

He hates me. I'm sure he's going to break up with me. Akeed Talah! Ya3ni ish3abalich, you can take him home to all of your friends and family? 3ablich ra'6yeen 3ala il wa'63? You've put that issue aside for a while now. It's time to deal with it!

No way will my parents approve. Hell, my cousins and closest friends wouldn't. I mean, sure, a fling but nothing serious!


Josh

I don't care about the physical stuff and this is without me knowing her for that long. 

That's it, I'm going to put effort into this relationship.

Shoot, I'm falling for her, HARD.

Talah

Shoot, I've got to break up with him.

9 comments:

  1. NOOO DON'T BREAK UP WITH HIM!! *hits talah on the head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laaaa 7arraaaam;'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooooooooo !!!
    dont break up :(
    post soon love ya :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. laaaaa2 :(
    zain you posted! we've been waiting for ages :p
    love this post.
    love ths blog.
    love you.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Break up with him! please!;p
    I hate blonde guys!;/
    no offence:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    PLEASE :(
    PRETTY PLEASE? :(
    Pretty please with a cherry on top? :D
    please please please please please please
    I don't want them to break up :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yallaaa 3aaad! LAI MITAA!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. la laaaaa! DO NOT DUMP HIM. HES BLOOOOONDE ;p

    biggest fan, F xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ;*: heheheh... you'll see what'll happen soon ;)

    Anonymous: yeah ba3ad shinsawii ;(

    Anonymous: we'll seee.... oo love you too :D

    Wonderland: hehe i'm sorry.... oo it loves you back oo love you too :D

    Dreamer;* : hahaha :D

    Just-a-Teenager: i know, i know :( we'll see.... ;)

    Mary Poppins: lai mita shino?

    F: loool wallah i love you

    ReplyDelete