Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

part 12

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

Ugh, what time is it?!

I looked at the clock 4:30AM. WTH? Who calls at 4:30AM?

I clicked answer, "Taloooooooooooooooh!" Haya's voice boomed in my ear.

"Hayoo, chub." I replied, grumpily.

"Shda3wa chithii nasya 3ani? Ma kalamtich 7ag TWO weeks!"

"Mmm"

"Nayma?"

"7ilfay?"

"Laish, haw, sa3a cham 3indikum?"

"Hayoo arba3 oo nu9 il 9ub7...Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Shinoooo?"

"Zain chithii? I'm awake now."

"Sorry...."

"Digeega." I reached for the milk I keep next to my bed and drank a bit, mmmmm, delicious! "Okay, 9ij 9ij I'm awake now."

"Mu5ich gam yishti'3il?"

"Waiiiiit for iiiiit...." 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ...." YUP, il7een.... HIIII HAYOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed into the phone.

"Ahhhh, Talooooh's back!"

"Haya, I miss you wallah!!! Oo t3arfeen shkithir i missed speaking in arabic!?!? Ihni englazii 24/7!"

"Hahahah! Yal 9aida!"

"Hayooo min 9ijeee... aalllaaah i7sas 7iloo ini atkalam 3arabi."

"Ee, ya7mara, law itkalmeenii akthar, tigdireen itmarsain reya'6at il 7achi bil lu'3a il 3arabiya akthar."

"Heheheh, tadreen you can call too!"

"I DID!"

"Oh yeah you did, ams." Sikat.

"Shfeech?"

"Hayooo, ithakaraiin Josh ilee gitlich 3ana?"

"Eee.... "

"Umm... il7een ohwa boyfriendy.."

"Yummm... ya7a'6ich...inzain shilmoshkila? laish sakta?"

"Lazim I break up ma3a."

"Haw laish? Cham youm 9ayerla your boyfriend 3ashan you do?"

"Ams wadanii 3ala "date" oo gilna ina i7na boyfriend oo girlfriend.... oo hayooo iyanin!!! yihabil! bitmooteen 3alai.... ahbal! oo yishawig! oo rayal bas nafs il wagt yahil."

"Inzaiiin..... 3ayal laish you breakup?!"

"3ashan, awalan, mo kuwaiti.... ok hatha yamshi... bas thaniyan moo MUSLIM! ya3ni shbasawii.... oo wain ahli yir'6oon inee atzawaja?"

"Laish itfakreen 3an il zawaj?! taw il nas.... bas istansay ma3a."

"Witha I fall in love with him?"

"Mmm.... a7isich you already are."

"Mmm.."

"Talooh, aww... bas mo nafs a5ir thalath marat..."

"Hayaaa! a5ir mara, i really really liked ahmed..... ziad oo abdullah ilee kanaw bas chithii...."

"Okay okay fine."

"Haya tara '3air hatha.... kan biboosnii 3ogob il date.... bas wa5art."

"Min 9ijich? laish?"

"Madri..."

"Hmm.... madrii shagool... bas tara itha you're falling for him... madrii 9a3ba ina idisheen bil relationship akthar."

"ee 3ashan chithi i want to breakup."

"Hmm.. wallah madri."

"Next topic... INTAY shlooonich? ish9ayer ma3ach?"

"Okay, hehe.... Taltoola ma ra7 it9adgeen!"

"Shino? Shinoooo?"

"Bayeeeee 3indich!"

WHAT?! I couldn't believe it.

"MITA?!!?!!"

"NEXT WEEK!"

"9IJ, 7ILFAY!!!!!!!"

"WALLAH!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed... I was really awake by then.

"Hehehhee, 7adaaaa!" sima3tha mishta6a all over on the other side of the world.

We discussed for a while shino lazim ityeeb oo kilshay oo solafna 7ag sa3tain ba3dain la7a'6t inee lazim anam bas 7asait ib ra7aa ib galbi. Waiiiiiii ma agdar an6ir 3ashan achoofha!


Nimt wil ibtisama shaga wayhii, Hayoooo bityeeeee! Bitmoot 3ala Josh ooo CHLOE!!!

Ooh! Ilyoum bagooluhum... ako il 7afla il laila ib bait Chloe.... akalemha ba3dain

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itjahazt 7ag il 7afla oo kil shay 7adi mistansa... I'm gunna meet Chloe's bf today!

My phone rang, "CHLOE"

"Heyy, where are you now?"

"I'm two minutes away."

"Yay!"

"We're going to start partying right?!"

"Definitely! Before the guys get here."

"I can't wait to meet your boyfriend."

"Huh, oh yeah, sure. I've got to go, see you soon."

"I'm coming in right now, bye." I replied as I shut the phone.

I went inside the house and greeted Chloe we sat down and converesed for a while. We talked about our date and everything bas ma giltlaha what I told Hayoo, akeed ya3ni ma ra7 tifham.

We just wanted to get loose after so we got up, turned off the lights, and started dancing.

Ooof it feels sooo good to release everything, we shaked our asses off and went crazy. After an hour, we calmed down and got some cold drinks and fixed our hair and makeup.

The bell rang oo fita7na il bab oo I got SHOCKED..... OUR PROFFESSER.... at Chloe's house, for the party!

6 comments:

  1. u posted !!!!!!!

    me go read now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAH!
    looool let me guess the hot 90210 PROFFESSER! moo? hes her BF mooo ;)?
    anyhooo loved the post
    post soon love yew ;*
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    i love this, u notice?

    F

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: hehe, read read read :)

    daloul: lool yupppp.... but nope ;p u'll find out soon enough ;)
    THANK YOU ;**
    luv you too ;*

    F: heheeheheh aww thanks!!! it loves you backkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete