Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

part 13-b

I guess it's time to face reality... I turned to face him. 

I guess my expression revealed that there's something wrong since he grabbed my hand and walked to the nearest exist as I followed him. 

We went out to the garden and he held my hands tightly in his, I can feel his grip on them.

"What's going on?" He asked. 

I stayed quiet and moved my eyes away, I'm too weak jidama... I just can't...

"Talah," He tilted my face towards his, "what's wrong?"

I looked into his confused eyes, "I'm sorry." That's all I could get out. I was about to leave but he tightened his grip on my hands.

"Talah, what's wrong?" He asked again. 

"Josh," Just saying his name really hurts... I'm really into him, "Josh...." I said again as I felt my heart break into pieces and felt myself getting weaker and weaker, "we can't do this any longer." I replied without looking into his eyes. 

"Talah-"

"-Josh, please, don't make it harder than it is." I was so close to breaking down, "I've got to go, see you."

His hands weren't gripping as tightly as before and so I was able to get out,  I left him alone and headed back to the party. 

Everyone was dancing and having a good time, I just couldn't face it right now. I went to Chloe's room, closed the door, and released all the tears until I fell asleep. 

6 comments:

  1. AMAZING.. Bas I hate that she broke up with hiim! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2:(
    amazing post :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaiii ambaiii laaa2 JOSHYYY 7aiatiii 7araaam :(
    but she did the right thing, bass if i was in her shoes i could'nt have done it !
    EVER
    love yew!
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I cant wait to see what happens next :)
    yalla post another one please "puppy eyes"
    so josh is such a loser i would totally leave her.
    Talal did the right thing.
    okay i dont know which one to side with this is so confusing :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. a7san... shtabee fee ta5ethlaha mn 3yalna a7san

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: yeah, me too, bas she was really strong

    Fa6oom: thank youuuu

    Daloul: hehe yeah she's really strong... thank you for your comment and for understanding ;***

    CuteandCuddly: hheheh you remembered puppy eyes! :D next post is up ;)

    Anonymous: heheheh we'll see ;)

    ReplyDelete