Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

part 13

btw for those of you who haven't read it, part 12 was posted before this... thank you for reading, love you...
;****
Hi, My Name Is....
---------------------------------

"Umm... Hi Matt." I greeted him, confused.

I heard Chloe's footsteps behind me, "Matttt, hey...." She sounded real happy to see him but when she saw my expression it became a bit awkward, "Um... well don't you both stand there, come on in Matt"

"Okay, thanks... neat house."

"Hehe, that's the best you can do?! Aren't you an english professor?" She teased and i think i calmed down a bit.

I mean this is Matt, Matt who we joke around in college with, Matt who is a bit older than us.... he can party with us, can't he? I mean this is what he's here for right?

"Chloe, come with me for a sec, I want to show you something in the kitchen... I wanted to ask you about." I nudged her arm.

"Yeah sure, be right back Matt."

"Sure thing." He replied.

I pulled her to the kitchen and closed the door, "What is this Chloe? What's he doing here?" I tried to keep my voice low.

"I figured he should hang with us." She replied innocently.

"But isn't it weird, I mean he's fun and we'd joke around with him in uni/college but party with us?!"

"Yeah, he is kinda like a friend, isn't he?"

"He never hangs with us!"

She avoided eye contact, "Um... yeah, it's okay Talah, calm down... he's chill, he's a friend of ours."

"okay, if you say so."

She smiled, "I do."

"This won't affect how we're treated at uni/college?"

"Nope, trust me."

"Okay, you ready to have fun?"

"Yup, are you Talah?"

"DEFINITELY!"

We went back to the living room and I felt so much calmer knowing that she had invited him to actually hang with us... he's really good-looking too so that doesn't hurt... haha ignore that thought.

The bell rang again and a bunch of our friends entered. The living room started getting a little crowded so we put on the music and started dancing again.

The bell kept ringing and people kept coming in until one time I opened the door and I saw this guy standing there.... fitting Chloe's description of her boyfriend PERFECTLY! He also had flowers in his hand.

This MUST be him.

"Hey, are you Jared?"

"Yeah, hey, what's up? Is Chloe around?"

"Yeah she's in here, come on in, I'm Talah."

"You're Talah! I see. Chloe told me so much about you.... how are you?"

"I'm good, it's great to finally meet you, come on let me lead you to Chloe." I pointed behind me where the music's coming from.

We got to the living room where everyone was dancing and we saw Chloe and Matt dancing together, wow Matt's a good dancer.

I waved to Chloe to come over.

She put an arm on Matt to stop him and brought him over with her towards us.

"AHHHH!!!!" I heard her scream over the music when she saw Jared, she ran towards him and started kissing him. Aw, they looked so cute together.

Matt was left behind them looking at them but there was something wrong, he had an expression on him that I hadn't seen before.

Hmmm... what could it be?

I didn't think of it much further since I myself felt strong arms wrap around my waist. A smile automatically appeared on my face, Josh.

Wait, no, Talah.... itthakiray, lazim u break up with him!!!

I quickly removed that smile.

5 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOO!! :(
    3ogob shno u break up!! 5ala9 he loves u :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAAA2!! laish breakup:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. mary poppins: hehe, she doesn't know it yet. to her, he wants more....

    anon: 3ashan law she gets in deeper it will be harder to get out esp since he isn't muslim, she can't marry him or anything, there isn't a future

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooh i think matt's in love with chloe ;)
    trust me HE IS !
    anyhoooo baroo7 agra the nxt post
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete