Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

part 15

The next five days passed by really slowly. I tried to get over Josh but I just couldn't and he didn't help at all; he kept calling and texting me. It was getting harder and harder for me to not see him.

On Wednesday my phone rang with a local area number: *256****5 but it wasn't a number I knew and I'm sure it wasn't a 1-800 call.

"Aloo?" I answered, wondering who it is.

"Hallah Talah, shloonich?" A manly voice replied, "Ana 7asan."

Ah, Hassan Al-*****! He's one of the few other Kuwaitis studying in San Mateo College. I hang out with him at uni and let me tell you, he's a sight for sore eyes; especially sore eyes that hasn't seen 5aleeji guys in so long. I used to have a mini-crush on him (and Josh) when we first started college but he's just a friend and we never exchanged numbers or met outside of class but he's calling me for some reason.

"Oh, hii... ana zaina il 7amdilla, shloonik inta? 5ala9t il public speaking speech?"

"Hehe" He chuckled, oh man his laugh is killer, "ee.... actually, I called 3ashan widee akalmich ib shay... are u free right now?"

"Ee... 3an shino?"

"agoolich laman achoofich."

"um.... okay... il7een baroo7 Safeway bashterii cham shay."

"perfect, achoofich minak ba3ad 10 minutes."

"ok, cu." I replied and ended the conversation.

Hmm... Let me get dressed.


I put on my jean shorts, tank top, flip flops, my sunglasses, got my bag and keys and off I went.


My phone rang again, "Josh" appeared on the screen with a picture of him putting his tongue out.

Okay, I can't take this anymore! I clicked answer.

"Talah, phew! Finally! Talah please please can we talk." It was so good to hear his voice again, I really miss him.

"Hey Josh."

I think I heard him sigh on the other side.

"Talah, how r u?"

"I'm good." I tried to talk as little as possible because it's very possible that I might break down at any second and I don't need that right now.

"Talah, can we talk?"

I inhaled, exhaled, and counted to ten.

"Yes."

"When?"

"Today? But I'm on my way to meet Hasan at Safeway right now."

"Hasan? Oh okay... how about you come over for lunch?"

"Okay, sure."

"Yeah?" He's so cute.

"Sounds good, see you then."

"Bye Talah."

I miss him, I miss his breath next to my face, I miss the way he looks at me, I miss our talks, I miss our hangouts, I miss the way he used to hold my hand, I just miss him.



I arrived at Safeway right on time and saw that Hasan was there already but he was waiting at Tasty Treats, a delicious icecream place.

He smiled and waved which made me smile back, I guess I still have a TINY crush on him.

The lady greeted me as I came in, she knows me min kithir ma I eat there.

"How are you Talah? How's school? You come for ice-cream?" MaiLee the Korean lady asked me. She's so sweet! She always talks to me whenever I come in here for icecream and sometimes she'd give me free ice-cream.

"Hey MaiLee, how are you? Yeah, sure why not... I'm actually meeting up with my friend..." I pointed at Hassan who's now standing next to me, "he's actually from Kuwait too."

"Ahhh, I see." She winked and gave me a knowing look which made me laugh, "he goodlooking!"
She whispered to me but ofcourse he heard.

I looked at him and he ran his hand through his hair and lowered his face but was smiling.. you know what I mean? The thing that guys do... Ugh, that drives me crazy! Its so sexy.

I blushed and laughed, "MaiLee you're so naughty! Hehe, 7asan ma3alaik minha."

"Laish? galat shay '3ala6?" He challenged me.

"Hehehehehehe!"

"La2 3ad Talooh, matifa8na chithii!" He started tickling me.

"HAYY! bassss.... tadrii inee a'3ar!"

There was some serious flirting going on, it got my mind off of Josh for a few minutes... It actually felt really good.

"Hehe, yallah i5thay icecreamich 3ashan I have something to ask you."

"Okay."

I took my ice cream and was about it to pay when he made me go sit down and paid for me instead. I thanked him and sat down on of the tables.

"Okay." He said as he pulled in his chair, "I'm going to just ask," he exhaled, "are u still with Josh?"

Woah, that was unexpected, I was completely speechless. That came out of nowhere, we never talked about Josh.

"Talah, please jawbay."

"Um, madri...I think so."

"So you're broken up?"

"Errm... Yes."

"Do you still like him?"

"Ee."

"Okay, 7a9alt jawabi... ma kint abee agool shay gabil bas now that you're single bas kint bagoolich inee I'm interested in you."

Wow.

"Oo ba36eech wagtich bas I want to ask you if you want to go out. You don't have to answer now, I'll be waiting... i5thii ra7tich." He put his hand on my hand, "Talah, please fakree fee..." He said and got up.

"Okay." I replied.

"I'll be seeing you." He smiled his sexy smile, "Talah."

18 comments:

  1. *melts away*.. woow Talah has a LOT of thinking to do.. o wats gna happen after the lunch with Josh?? she duz want a relationship with sum1 o 7asan is like the perfect candidate since hes kuwaiti o chee bas she still has feelings for JOSH.. daaahling shes gna be having a tough time gettin thru this one:P:P cant wait 4 more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, she does. ;)

    he is, isn't he? bas JOSH! :(

    hehe yeah... u'll see what'll happen....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo... this is such a hard choice! ABI JOSH... bas hatha Q8i? oo MUSLIM-I'm guessing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. a7san!
    akrah josh dash 3arth!
    3ash hasan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post!
    is this a true story?
    please please please one more post!
    i'm hooked!
    luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7aram Josh maskyyn:p
    Talah seems cute nd 7asan seems V.HOT!Though i dnt like his name :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: yes, he's muslim... such a hard choice!

    Lovestarved: seriously??? yyy?

    M&Ms: hehe u'll see ;) i'll put a note ;)
    love you too ;**

    Anonymous: ee 7ada!
    oo yeah i didn't like the name either bas ishtahait... lol;p 9a6alt 3al asami;p ... bas too late to change it... don't want to confuse u guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaaaah
    waiii laaa2 tooo manyy hoot guys !!!
    bass if i was talah i would choose mi7sen cuz she can actully have a future ma3aah ow he has the 5aleejy sexiness :P
    ow thats HOTTER :P
    post soon
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehhehe yeahhh
    i know what u mean...

    inshallah ;*** XOXOOXOXOXOXO ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. I SECOND M AND MS ONE MORE POST PLEASE
    HELP US SURVIVE EXAMS

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm a silent reader but i really needed to comment

    josh- i want josh!

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh no oh no oh no
    nooooooooooooooooooooooo
    next post
    JOSH

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7aram talah she misses josh oo 7aram josh
    please please extra post tonight? what happens at lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  14. ako post tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh! sexy 7asan, despite his name

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous: OMG that was so cute... hehe inshallah

    Anonymous: love you too silent reader.... keep on reading.. ;**
    and about josh, u'll see what'll happen ;)

    headphone-love : hehe, inshallh soon

    Anonymous: i'll try my best ;**

    Susu ;***:I'll try my best ;**

    Anonymous: hahaha yup!

    ReplyDelete
  17. waaaaaaaaaaaay!! *faints* ok back .. go for it go go go !!! ;D

    ReplyDelete