Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

part 14-b

"Matt? 90210 hottie-look-a-like, Matt?" I stared at her.

Her eyes were down but she brought them up to look at me. She was really ashamed, "Please don't judge!" She pleaded.

"No, I won't, I won't.. but how, why, when?!"

"Okay...we started seeing each other before uni.. I didn't even know he was going to be a professor at our college.... but we dated, had our fun, you know?"

"Yeah." I nodded-- Bas akeed ya3ni 'had our fun' sha'3la '3air ib amreeca 3an il kuwait.

"Well, when I found out that he's a professor and he found out that I'm a student in his class, we broke it off... that would be really unprofessional, you know? And although he is young, he's mature and very responsible... so we called it off but I still have feelings for him... like strong feelings... this only happened two times before and when I got these feelings, I fell in love with those two guys.... so I guess this is leading to love... But anyways... where'd I leave off?.... ah yeah, we broke it off but I still really liked him... but we just became friends after that.. like I'd joke with him in class and stuff but its harmless..."

"Oh, I'm sorry... it must be hard."

"It is... and I just can't be his friend any longer.. so I made the move, the party was the first time since we broke up that we actually got together...."

"Got together?"

"Made out... danced... you know..."

"Ahaa okay I see" I winked, "What about Jared?"

"Me and Jared weren't dating for more than four months... I just knew him that amount of time... but when Matt and I broke up.. I thought maybe Jared and I would have a connection and we weren't doing anything that isn't allowed... he's my age and a student and everything.... but I'm not happy with him..... the happiest I've been is with Matt"

"Yeah.... hmm.... does Jared know that?"

"I told him tonight... no details, just that we were better as friends and I guess the feelings were mutual."

"Hehe, that's good."

She laughed, "Yeah...."

"So this is so highschool, but how'd you rate Matt's kisses out of ten?" I asked which got another laugh from her.

"Talah, trust me, it's 11.5 out of 10..."

"Wow, that good, huh?"

"Yup! What about Josh? I never got the pleasure of kissing him?"

Now it was my turn to laugh, "hehehehe, well me neither."

Her eyes became huge, "Don't tell me you've never kissed???"

"No I did just not Josh.."

her expression went back to normal... hahah;p ...."Why not?"

"wait first lemme explain Kuwait's society to you for a bit."

Fahamtha shloon ihnii 3aib il dating oo chithii.... oo like some ppl date secretly oo the part about religion oooo blah blah blah....

"I still don't get it but about the religion I get that... and it's good to pull away now then go in deep."

"Yeah, that's what my friend back home, Haya said....Hehe, I know you don't... you just have to be like there or a Kuwaiti to get it.... but in a way i think you got the concept.... hey, what time is it?"

"Shoot, 6 am..."

"Hahah, we've been talking for three hours..."

"Your explanation itself needed almost an hour!"

I stuck my tongue out, "Thank God, we don't have uni today."

11 comments:

  1. oh my god whats up with all this drama !!!!!!!!!!!
    lol love it :P
    walla cant wait to see what happens with josh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOL!! 3ajeeeb 3ajeeeb:p ee w i wanaa see the look-like-90210 matt:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoHhH... DrAmAz!!
    NeXt PoSt PlEaSe?
    LoVe iT!
    AbEe aChOoF JoSh!
    ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. laaaaa! 5aleeha tirja3 ma3a josh.... abee!!!!!
    basat gabil?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm ADDICTED TO YOUR BLOG!
    mita next post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. waiting here. next post??

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOOKED! Loved the story ;**** Josh = HOTNESS
    cant wait for the next post <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://wed-locked.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. CuteandCuddly : lol ;) affa 3alaich ;)

    Anonymous: LOOL i'll put a picture and a video of him next post ;)

    Anonymous: hehe that won't happen anytime soon but the part I'm working on it now ;)

    --Lovess: ee .... she did ;p

    Anonymous: soon inshallah

    Anonymous: LOOL working on it now 3ayal ;)

    ~LoveStruck Blat:::inshallah now i'll work on it ;) :d

    ReplyDelete
  10. New post now woman!

    Things are definitely heating up ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. heheh ... ur comment convinced me to get a move on on the writing;p... its up ;)

    ReplyDelete