Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

part 14a

I felt someone playing with my hair. What's going on? Where am I?



Oh.


Right.




Last night came rushing back and remembered everything that happened.

Ouch, my head is starting to hurt.

I realized I'm on Chloe's bed, sleeping on half of it and she was playing with my hair.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"It's 3AM."

"Oh, did I wake you up?"

"No, I just came in 15 minutes ago. What's wrong? Josh left a long time ago and he looked heart broken, he wouldn't even talk to me! What's going on? Did you get into a fight?"

Heart broken? :(

"Not really, we actually broke up."

She stopped playing with my hair.

"It's a long story, not really long but it's really complicated... I can't go over it right now."

"Okay, I understand. Are you tired?"

"Mmm.... but keep talking please, I want to hear about your boyfriend. He seems so incredible."

"Yeah, he is... but I don't know about him..."

"What'd you mean?"

She grew silent.

"Chloe, what'd you mean?"

"Please don't judge me, you know me, you know I'm not a bad person and I never mean to hurt anyone."

"Ofcourse!"

"I'm just going to say it and get it over with: I'm kind of with another guy?"

"What? Who? I've been with you since we started uni--- " I paused, All the events clicked together, from the first time we entered his room and up until the party... "Oh." the teasing wasn't just teasing, she was actually flirting... "Matt? 90210 hottie-look-a-like, our English proffesser, Matt?"

4 comments:

  1. nice :)
    student and teacher relationship Drama ;)
    okay now josh totally broke my heart :(
    7aram why did you have to break his heart :(
    Talal is a cold hearted witch !!!!!!!
    how could she play with the guys heart
    " slapping Talal "

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaaaaaaazing post :*
    ambai 7aram josh i feel so bad for him.
    ya3ni tala ... 7aram :(
    chloe 6laa3at player :p hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i soooo had a feeling inna 90210 guy and chloe had somethin or have somethin.
    el moham nabyyy a longer juicier post nxt time.
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. CuteandCuddly: heheh yeahh ;(

    Wonderland: loool that's one way of putting it :)

    Daloul: hehhhee ;*

    ReplyDelete