Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Thoughts & Questions

Okay awalan, i'm back on track! wallah sorry 3an il updates bas i had my exams.. but i'm ALL DONE now :D ... oo my internet wasn't working for the past TWO DAYS!! bas its working now :D thank God I had my blackberry....;) hehe .... i'm working on a new part right now..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'3air hatha...for the past two days I've been walking up way too early.... madrii laish... lazim itchoofoon shakli ams... kint 6al3a starbucks bilail oo i was going to fall asleep on my friends...i was so sleepy.... fa laman radait il bait i went straight to sleep...


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bas tara il7een il jaw 7ada 7iloooo for swimming..... 7ada yabeela chalet! ma ri7t :( bas I did tan and swim ib my cousin's swimming pool :D .... My face and body are now brownish-pink....

Any one else out there tanning?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Random question: How old do you think I am? And what do you think I look like?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching a TV show... you know catching up with mosalsalat oo chithii now that I'm free? .... ee? oo the song "time after time" was on one of them.... oo it fit soooo perfectly... oo 9ar feenii sha5barii!!!

So I downloaded and am now playing it over and over again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of music....

Does anyone know the old Right Round song?
I, for one, don't like the new one.


I LOVE the old one... the new one is a pervy remake...


Awal ma 6ila3 il flo-rida one... i was like "oh!!! hatha remix?" oo people looked at me like hathee shfeeha?

oo i'm singing the lyrics to the old one: "you spin me right round, baby, right round, like a record baby, right round round!"

oo 6ila3 ina the lyrics are completely wrong....

i was so confused ina shisalfa?! im SURE those are the lyrics.... three weeks later or so, I figured out that flo rida made a new song.

heheh.... '3abiya wella shino?


anyways here's the video




which one do you like more??

------------------------------------------------------------------------


oo min the important dates in KUWAIT'S HISTORY from 2009 was the day COLDSTONE opened in Avenues...

I bet you ANYTHING that no one was more sad than I was that it was going to open...

and that no one was as excited as I was once I accepted the fact that it was opening!

Laman fatchoo I was shocked that they didn't have one of the KEY ingredients in any order: COOKIE DOUGH!

I was about to strangle the worker, miskeen...

My eyes opened wide and I asked him: "NO COOKIE DOUGH?!?!!"

He laughed and said that they still didn't import it and that the next time I'll be there, there will be cookie dough. I didn't want to push it and say that the next time would be tomorrow so I just shut up and ordered the icecream with brownie....




but....

dum dum da daaaaa
*scary music ;p *


I went the next day AND . . .


THERE WAS COOKIE DOUGH... hallelujah!!



But I'm in big trouble because I had coldstone seven times the week it opened.... I went daily to Avenues for the week and would walk from one side of Avenues to the other to get my coldstone after a movie or before shopping.

Yum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

inshallah the new part will be ready by today... :)

I'm heading out now...

Thanks for reading :)

Comment people, please :)

Comments make me smile.... they make me want to WRITE! ;p

See you, love you all....

--Hi, My Name Is...

6 comments:

  1. Its called you spin me right round by dead or alive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhe yup, i know, thanks! :D
    did u see the movie: the wedding singer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm i think you are 18 years old..

    you have brownish wavyish hair umm light eyes?

    medium hight and you like dressing for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Slouchypants (or laila)'s thoughts:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pimple: LOL! No comment... ur right on ;)
    i love the part: u love dressing for comfort hahha :)


    SlouchyPants : LOOL! ur very welcome ;) yeah they're sooo good:D I love it!

    Dreamer;*: and i THIRD IT :d

    Just-a-Teenager: AWWW this really made my day... love you too ;;***

    ReplyDelete