Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Monday, June 1, 2009

part 15b

I was frozen in my seat after he left and my eyes wouldn't move from where I last saw him; I stopped eating my icecream since I lost my appetite.

"Talah, you not want icecream?" MaiLee asked me, noticing that I wasn't eating. I snapped out of my zone.

"Um, yeah.. I think I'll just take it to go." I gave her a weak smile.

"Okay, Sure sure." She gave a bag and cover for it, "See you."

"Bye bye, see you soon."

As I left, I noticed that I forgot to go to Safeway. I got a trolley and walked inside just wondering what the hell I'm going to do.

I didn't pay attention to what I was getting or the choices I had of those things... the only choices that ran in my head were: Josh or get together with Hassan.

Hassan came from a respectable high-class family, one my family would definitly approve of.

But Josh, Josh, I think I'm in love with Josh. It may be too early for love but I'm definitly on the way.

Ugh.

I left the trolley in Safeway and went to my car. Focus on the road Talah. So I did and it was able to take my thoughts off guys.

I got home at about 12 and decided to go straight to Josh... I Miss him so freaking much.

So I checked myself in the mirror, I looked okay but I didn't bother to change... I wanted to get there ASAP.

So I got back in my car, sent Josh a msg that I'm on my way and off I went.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry that its so short.. i put it as the continuation of 15 so its just the end of 15 and intro of 16.... i'm leaving the house now, going out with my friends. ;) as soon as I get back I'll start part 16 ;) ;)
love you all,
--hi, my name is...

5 comments:

  1. FIRSSST!!! I LOVED IT POST SOON PLEASE!!!:*
    P.S. LOVE YOUR STORIES!!<3
    -Hope:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;****

    thank you so so so so so so much ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. SECOND :***
    I LOVE YOU :**

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIRD :D :D ....... don't keep us hanging I really want to know hehe.. STUDY TIME :S UGH ;l

    ReplyDelete
  5. just-a-teenager: looove youu too ;**

    what as stranger does to me: heheh!
    inshallah
    ugh... i know the feeling, goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete