Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Part 16a

Sorry everyone hehe, I fell asleep on the table yesterday here was my note: Okay, I'm back.... listening to Mason Musso's (from Metro Station) song, You're From Above as I type part 16...
Check it out:

and I just got back from a party... thought I should continue it and post it... enjoy ;**
love you all ;**
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I reached his house I noticed that he was waiting on the chairs outside for me. He got up quickly to greet me but he didn't get the chance to come to me since I rushed to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulder.

"I miss you." I whispered into his chest.

He hesitated at first but then I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Come inside, let's eat lunch."

We sat at the table and ate quietly. He kept looking at me and I kept looking at him, it felt so awkward.

"What's this all about Talah? You break up with me because I tried to kiss you and now you miss me?"

"What?" I stared at him gape faced.

"You're sending so many mixed signals and it's really unfair because I really like you!"

"I'm sorry." I replied, "It's just complicated."

"Well, then, uncomplicate it!" I could see the vains pop out and his muscles appear in his arms as he clenched his fists, "Do you know how frustrating this is for me?!"

"I--I Jo--sh" I stammered, "Oo--kay... I'm going to uncomplicate the whole thing...." I looked at his beautiful blue eyes that were now filled with confusion, "1) you are not a Kuwaiti ... and 2) you are not a muslim"

I could see that he grasped the concept as his eyes softened and he unclenched his fists, "Oh... Talah, it isn't a big deal."

"No, Josh, it is... in Kuwait it is! There isn't a future to this relationship!"

"How can u say that?!" He replied angrily.

"Josh, trust me, I really want to be with you... but there's no hope... I can let go the fact that you aren't Kuwaiti but I can't let go of the fact that you aren't a muslim." I tried to say it calmly but my voice was shivering, "So it's better to get out now then go deep."

"Is that why u met with Hassan?!"

That came out of nowhere, "Wait, are jealous?!"

We were both standing up right now, furious and fumed.

He came closer, "I'm jealous as hell, talah!!!!"

I looked at him, speechless, "Why?"

"WHY?! WHY TALAH?! ARE U SERIOUS?! Talah I'm falling for you... I try to kiss you and u seemed to want it to until u backed up and I let that slide... I didn't need that kiss... It was enough JUST BEING WITH YOU... I WAS SATISFIED... But then you break up with me!!! You break up with me.... and a week later you go out with HASSAN?! I'm JEALOUS TALAH, I'M JEALOUS!!"

I stayed silent. This is the first time I see him this mad and his face so red, he was always calmed down and laid back... he looked incredibly sexy like this.

I took a tiny step forward... and another one... and another one....

He was so furious that he didn't notice until I reached him.

"Josh?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes?" He replied angrily.

"I'm sorry." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and crept closer to his face.

He looked confused as hell... my lips were next to his lips and then I moved them to his cheek.

"I'm sorry Josh... I really want to be with you... but I can't" I whispered into his ear.

I was sad yet scared at the same time because of how tense he was, I can feel it... I think he can hurt me if he wanted to, although he never would.

I moved my lips back in front of his and went even closer and brushed my lips against his.

This seemed to calm him down a bit.

I did it again, but this time I kissed him.

14 comments:

  1. i love thissssss
    laaaaaaaish mu muslim laaaaaaaish

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

    7ARAM JOSH IS BREAKING MY HEART :(

    BUT ITS SO TRUE THERE IS NO FUTURE :(
    HE IS NOT MUSLIM !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maskeeeeeeeeeeeeenn josshh!! kisaar 5a6rry;(

    nicee nicee yala ba3ad next one please?:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY'RE KISSING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    next part please

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened? did he.. *wink, wink*
    ou Awwwwwwwwwwwwh ya7laila, I love him. and his weird attitude;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not understanding..

    talah wayed '3abiyyaa.. laish chithy itsawee bil-walad.. 7abeeby josh! ;(

    "oh im sorry i cant be with u!! ur not muslim!!"
    ba3dain she kisses him.. MAKE UP UR MIND WOMAN!

    wayed dalloo3a talah.. it7er..

    :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. *siiiiiighs and then siiiiiiiiiiighs and then siiiiiiiighs* 5aaaaliii yaslim ashanha.. waaay that would be beyond cute ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. i second naturala

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noooush: 7ada 9a7? :(

    CuteandCuddly: :( :(

    Anonymous: today :D

    ~LoveStruck Blat::(

    Anonymous: THEY ARE :D :D :D

    Anonymous: :( todayy ;)

    Just-a-Teenager: :(

    Dreamer;*: lool :D
    she kissed him ;)

    Mary Poppins: lol u'll see ;)

    Anonymous: incredibly sexy

    What a stranger does to me;** : lol, u'll see ;)

    naturala & anon: hehe, sorry about that, today ;**

    ReplyDelete