Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Ls of the World

Okay okay, so this post was going to be filled with hate and hurt and pain because that was the way I felt after I saw a person who I thought was my best friend driving a car with lots of other girls and she didn't even tell me she was driving or to ride or anything today.

It as a SLAP to the face.

BUT,

I talked to a loyal friend and she gave me great advice that was all true....let's call her, L. And now this post is all about love and respect.

Now, I want to dedicate this post to all people out there who are like her.... those who are THERE for you, those who care.


This person, L, although we aren't as close as we used to be, she's ALWAYS there for me no matter what.

I asked her what to do when a person treats you like trash when to you she's your best friend. Do you guys have that type of best friend?

Anyways, she was like she would talk to them and I said that she wasn't the kind to talk. She asked if it was M (That girl who I thought was my best friend;p) and so I said yes. I tell you, I'd trust L with my life!

She told me the truth to my face, that M was moving away and that it was a slap to the face and that I should wake up to the reality.

She was absolutely right!

BTW, she wasn't telling me this in a mean way, she was telling me this in the right way (Plus this is just the overall general thing); and it's not like she's talking about something she doesn't know, the three of us, L, M, and I were close in the past for a while but we aren't as close but we you know how it is, we all go to the same school and she knows me so freaking well I don't know how she does. I've been through so much with her (good & bad & hard times).


Anyways, I always thought I was this happy, positive, optimistic person. But she made me realize I wasn't... I wasn't happy in a while. I was being treated like sh--.

It wasn't always like this, I'm pretty sure there was a time about four years ago when things were really good, where we actually cared about each other.

But not anymore. And L made me realize that. I cried so much today.

She woke me up to reality. The reality being that this is the end of a lie I let myself live with for a while now.

And I realized I really wasn't happy or positive, if I were, I would've concentrated on the good things in life.

And at that moment, I got an epiphany.

I have so many good people in my life that do care about me. I should stop concentrating on people who have been close to me for a long time and put them as a priority when to them I'm only a choice. I did have other people who I can tell actually cared about me.

I feel refreshed, and happy at this moment moment, after talking to her. I am ready for a new beginning.

And I am ready to be genuinely happy again.

This post goes out to all the people like L.

I love her so freaking much and look up to her and respect, you have no idea how much.

You have no idea what emotions and feelings and realizations went through me today. This is just a general idea.


I just wanted to tell you all this quote I love and how to true it is:

"Don't make someone your everything, because when they're gone, you'll have nothing."

Amen to that! ;)

I feel thankful I built a strong bond with other people because I did make M my everything for a while, I let her in so much, she was like family to me and my family.


This post goes to L, and all the amazing and wonderful people like her who are honest, strong, caring, openhearted friends that just keep u on track.

This post is for her, she's just truly amazing, and I want the world to know her.


A note for you readers: be happy; focus on the good parts of life, SERIOUSLY; DON'T make anyone your priority when ur just an option; and don't make a person your everything, because when they're gone, you'll have nothing.

4 comments:

  1. awww she seems like the sweetest person.. glad u have a friend like that who opened ur eyes to reality.. allay 5aleeekum lb3'6 daaahling.. loved the post o wat u said at the end was really nice o true.. thank u daahling 4 sharing this with us o im also glad ur happy now inshalla doum ::hug::

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you didn't tell me about this?!! does it involve the person that just got their "l" you know what i mean! contact me asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i am really sorry to hear that :(

    but i would say give her another chance and dont cut her off but lower the doses :)

    And i am so with th last part :)
    its true that is why you have to diversify :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dazzlin: she is. :) we aren't close at all as we were before but i can see she still cares. she knows exactly how to make me feel better not only feel better but she tells the truth.


    thank youu :)

    HUG ;**

    the pimple: i know. :( i didn't feel like telling it cuz, madri... i guess i thought it was in the past, why bring it up...

    and no, don't worry, she's a positive part of my life i want to focus on. i contacted u, contact back.

    cuteandcuddly: yeah, i know what u mean.

    and that's what i'm doing but not doing.

    i mean i still see her just not really focusing all my attention on her and wondering what she's doing and stuff, u know?

    but i still love her, she's like a sister or cousin... i really love her...

    it was just a reality check that i think many ppl need and so i wanted to talk about it to get others to balance themselves....

    b/c as i said, i didn't know i wasn't happy and positive until that day ... and i think other ppl go through the same thing.

    but i still do see m, i saw her before i traveled, i love her so much but i guess we both just changed.

    it really is :) they're a bunch of quotes combined but they make so much sense.

    ReplyDelete