Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Funny Moment

Hey everyone, sorry I'm not posting these past few days have been crazy, always on the go.

I actually was home early yesterday but it was such a long day that I crashed at 10 something despite it being summer holiday.

Anyways, just wanted to tell u something funny that happened today.

Lemme give you a bit of background first. I'm having this party thing with my friends and family soon and so I went to get a cake with my dad-btw I got this really cute cake... it's SO funny, but that's not the point oo if I say what it looks like 7ada bikoon fa'6ee7a so anyways- I sent an invite via mobile to one of my friends that I haven't msged in a long time.

While we were choosing the cake and everything my phone rings oo 666***** appears... I'm thinking, huh, I don't know who this person is... So I answer and it turns out to be a guy and I'm like, "Mino?"

"He's like intay mino?"

Oo u know ilee I'm thinking wai3, kilish mo wagtik, bugg off... so I replied, "ra8am '3ala6" oo 9akatai 3ala wayha...


Anyways after that I get a msg in arabic and was about to delete it thinking its a stupid da3aya or something but then I pay attention to the number and it's that guy's number...

oo the msg says: asif wi9ali resala min hal ra8am 3ala 5a6i il thanee... oo then his name

I automatically delete it (by mistake) since I normally delete msgs after reading them.

Bas ba3dain istaw3abt that I think I sent him an invite to a party with my FAMILY and FRIENDS and it had the 3inwan and everything we were going to do. LOOL!!

I don't have the msg any longer and silly me, I forgot the name... ugh!! I'm an idiot to have deleted it....

I'm really curious as to who it is!


I told my friend this story oo istaw3abt ina ashwa this guy seemed to be mu7taram since he left his name there too... So I think he knows it's a mistake, phewww.


But at the same time 7asa he's going to drive by that night and see what's going on... that would be funny.

This all happened like 20 minutes ago or so.

But the funny part about all of this is that everytime I see a young guy after that msg, (I've become so paranoid) I think: IT'S HIM.

LOL


Btw, I promise, there will be a post, SOON. ;** love you all
hope u laugh at my expense ;*
Hi, My Name Is...

9 comments:

  1. loooooooooooooooooooool aham shay :p!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA... how funny would it be lo he came oo 6ag el bab oo galola shtabe oo ygool "what? i've been invited!" LOL!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!
    LOL 3ala Blat

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooooooool
    miskeena

    mita the next post? 9ar 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE'RE WAITING FOR THE NEXT POST!!!!;D

    oo that was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderland: lool (A)
    Barouqe: I read it, OMG!! fashla, miskeena! ;(
    Blat: LOOL that would be hilarious!
    anon: lool 7ada
    anon: today today :)
    M&MS: today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHAM SHAY!! OMG I LOVE UR CRAZYNESSS!! IM INSHALA YOU WIL HAVE FUN AT THE PARTY!! AND INSHALA YOU GET A SURPRISE;** (HINT HINT)

    hope your party turns out to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looool :D (A) (A)
    ooo thanks!

    oooomgg!! a surprise!!!!! :D

    me too.... bas im so going to miss some people ;(

    ReplyDelete