Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm Back

Oh man, shoot me, shoot me now readers.

I never forgot you guys, I swear, I think of you daily!

My internet didn't work for FIVE days; I swear I was going to kill myself! Thank God I had my blackberry!

Other than that, I traveled! :D I'm in Las Vegas right now; woohoo!

And I'm working on the post since I finally have internet + time!

Other than that, I posted two normal posts... trust me, read them! ;) lots of advice for all of you. :)

Love you all so much ;**

You see how much happier I am? (You'll understand when you read Ls of the World ;) )

Hi, My Name Is...

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME BAAACK DAAAAHLING!!! missed yaaa :*** have fun in VEGAAAS BAABEEEE!! Love ya daahling o cant wait 4 more love drop posts ::hug::

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteandcuddly: thank youu :D
    missed you readers too ;**

    dazzlin: hahah dahling :D missed ya toooooo :D
    thank youuu WOOHOOO!! party party!
    love ya 2 DAH-LING. :)
    ;*****

    ReplyDelete