Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Part 16b

Its short but its a continuation of part 16a... expect another post today or tomorrow ;***


SO sorry about the typo.... it's Talah not Chloe, haha ;) ;* .... my internet didn't work so i couldn't fix... fixing it now ;*

---------------------------------------------------------------------



At first he wouldn’t respond. I ran my hands through his hair, kissed him harder and then he started kissing me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.


I thought of Chloe at that moment and her kisses with Matt… she said he’s 11.5 out of 10…. I’m pretty sure this kiss would score a 12.5.

Josh left one hand on my waist while his other hand came up to my hair where he pulled my head closer. I felt his lips smile against mine.


I can’t help but to smile too.


Our lips parted since we needed to breath but his face stayed really close to mine, “What was that Talah?” He whispered in his sexy voice.


That snapped me back to reality, to why I kissed him in the first place.


I looked into those beautiful eyes, “That was curiosity; your curiosity” I paused, “and mine.”


“Mmm..” He said as he pressed his lips against me again

, this time he was kissing me, this time, softer.

“Why do I have a feeling you’re kissing me when you’re trying to say something else. Is this goodbye?” He asked when we paused.


I looked back into his eyes, exhaled, and said as a tear fell from my eye, “Yes Josh, this is goodbye.”

He ran his finger across my cheekbone then removed the tear. He came in one last time for a long and sad kiss.


The tears were rushing out of my eyes by then as we kissed for that last time, "I'm sorry Josh." I whispered into his ear as we hugged.


"I love you, Talah." He replied.


"We're still going to be friends aren't we?"


He laughed, "Definitely, idiot!"


"But I'll still have feelings for you."


"I know, and I'll still love you." He replied as he wiped tears away from my face.


"Okay, I've got to go now."


"Okay, I'll see you around, Talah." He replied as he smiled but the sadness showed in his eyes.


"I'll see you around, Josh... Goodbye." I said when I reached the door.


I heard him say "Bye" as I closed the door behind me.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Photos, this time from http://ilovewildfox.blogspot.com/





































17 comments:

  1. "I love you, Chloe." He replied.

    its supposed to be talah not chloe, i think =)

    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  2. shaku chloe ?
    why was he like: " i love you, chloe ???"

    ReplyDelete
  3. chloe ?
    ha?
    i dont get it i thiught he was kissing talah wat does chloe have to do with it ?
    ok im confused but that was one hell of a hot post ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. JJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    HOTTTNEEEESSSS!!!:**
    Come on have you cant say that wasnt sexy!! god hes hot:* PLEASE IM BEGGING HER ADD A NEW CHARCTER WITH THE NAME OF JANA IN THE STORY!!
    LOVE YOUR POSTS!!
    P.S. i dont get why he said i love you chloe i
    think its just a typo.
    -Hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -N~: hahaha, yup thank you, sorry, i fixed it... thanks ;**

    Anonymous:typo, sorry, hope it didnt ruin anything

    Daloul:haha thank youu ;**

    Hope: Inshallahhh :D he's incredibly sexy... i'll try ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. so freaking hot
    PART 17!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALLLLLLLLLLAH!
    uff
    screw her family, he's hotter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooow!!! bs hatha ily bagoola hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing:*
    next post soon please

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3ajeeba il post;P
    next post oo make it long ;**
    oo let 7asan die in it !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the pictures
    when's the next post? we're waiting

    ReplyDelete
  12. ma a9adig inee ma garat lail7een

    BASHAAA BASITA!!

    MITA NEXT POST?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous: heheh inshallah, sorry bout that.. i know i apoligize alot bas i promise, i think u'll like 14 :)

    Distracted : LOOL , amen to that :)

    What a stranger does to me;** : intay il waw kilaa ;D

    Anonymous:(

    Susu ;***:inshallah tomorrow :D

    ANON: OMG!! LOOOOL

    ~Blat: ;(

    headphone-love: Thank you, glad u enjoyed it :)

    Anonymous: thanks, so sorry, by tomorow ;*

    Lovestarved: hehe, tomorrow ;)

    Anonymous : ;(

    ReplyDelete