Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Part 17

Three days later:


I'm headed to the airport to pick up Hayoo right now... her airplane arrives at 3 and it's 3:10 right now. I'm soo incredibly late.


I concentrated my thoughts on something other than my lateness and again, as always, Josh occuppied my mind. I realized that, what, I've only known Josh for about a month?! I felt as though we've been together FOREVER.

He really became one of my closest friends in a reallly short amount of time. Is that dangerous?


Bas we weren't only friends, we were-and still are- in love. People don't find this kind of connection anywhere!

I parked my car... it was 3:20 now..... thank God my phone didn't ring... I guess Hayoo still isn't done with her bags and stuff. To get into Cali, you have to take a picture, do a finger print and go through scanning your bags again and that takes a while.

Anyways, I know she'll love Josh!


Mooo im9adga inhya yaya!! And today is THE perfect day since Alex is having a get together and everyone's coming (Chloe, Josh, Eric, Nick, Alexa, Laila, Hannah, Alex, oo Jana) oo lots of other people.

I got inside and thankfully, she was nowhere insight. I fixed my hair and tugged on my top while waiting for her.


Five minutes later I saw her familiar figure walking out. She had braided her hair, had her sunglasses ready in her hand, wore a white tanktop oo a pink cardigan on top, jean shorts, and fliflops. She's so ready for California! I thought to myself as I called her.



"TALAHHHH!" She came to me running and hugged me so hard. I didn't realize how much I missed her until that moment! I hugged her back and her smell enveloped me completely. She had on her Vera Wang Princess perfume... she never leaves anywhere without it... oo kil mara ashima athakirha.


"Hehe, 7ilfay?"


"Wallah.... ashwa inee yait!" She winked, "oo tarah 7adii mistansa 3ala il laila! abee achoof kilman!"


"Hehhe ee!!! kilman yisa2l 3anich..... widhum yichooofoonich!!!"


Oo we talked all the way home... suwalifna ana oo Hayoo... Waii I miss her!


I got home knowing that Chloe will be there, she said she wanted to meet her and couldn't wait. So we got home and I opened the door and called her name but I didn't hear her so I just thought she wasn't there.


We took Haya's bags to her room and went to the kitchen to drink water when we heard moaning sounds.

Uh oh. I thought, I giggle was about to erupt from me. Chloeee! I thought to myself shaking my head.


"Talah?" Haya asked looking at me curiously. 7igartha oo da5alt il 9alah, "Chloe." 5azatha. Wa5irat 3an Matt ishway oo radat 3alai ya3ni innocent, "Heyy Talah, did ur friend arrive?"
Oo Matt blushed, nazal rasa oo waved to me, "Hi-ya."

Oo I can't help but to laugh! I caught them multiple times making out. And every time, Matt gets completely embarrassed, I guess he's still not okay with the fact he's dating one of his students and embarrassed that he can't control himself-atleast that's what Chloe says.


But I don't mind, I actually think they look so cute together. So i nudged Matt and told him and Chloe, "You guys, I'd like you to meet Haya."

Matt mad eeda, "Hey Haya, nice to meet you."

"You too Matt," Radat 3alai while eyeing him appreciativly. A smile crept on my face, I knew what she was thinking, "I've heard so much about you."

Matt glanced at me, "Good I hope?"

"Yes, 90210 hottie look a like" Haya replied which made us all smile.

"Are you the famous Chloe?!" She asked Chloe.

"YOU must be the famous Haya!" Chloe was already standing up, "and we've heard so much about you." She hugged Haya.

"Vice versa. And you can get back to making out, you guys look cute together!" Haya galatluhum oo ihya mistansa while I blushed.

"I love you already!" Chloe replied as she sat in Matt's lap and gave him a kiss before returning to us, "What are you girlies wearing tonight?"

"Going to choose now." I replied.

"I hear both Josh and Hassan are going tonight." Chloe hinted and I glared at her, "dress up wisely." She winked and they all laughed.

"Thank you for having fun with my drama filled love life." I commented sarcastically.

"ALL of you are paying, you're all going to help me dress for tonight, including you Matt, we need a guy's a opinion."

"Fine with me." Haya and Chloe said in unison.

Matt looked helpless from once face to another, "there's no chance in hell I can run away?"

"Trust me, you'll have three girls chasing you, you won't be able to outrun us."

He sighed and dragged himself of the chair, "Okay."

We spent the day fooling around, joking, Chloe and Matt making out constantly and flirting, until we got the perfect outfits for me, Chloe, and Haya.

We were all ready to go to the party so we headed out. I drove with Haya next to me while Chloe and Matt sat in the back and were having a makeout-fest.




We got to Alex's house and piled out of the car.







"Little Talah, what up what up?!" He greeted me like always.





I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big bear hug, "I've missed you little Alex! And I
want you meet Haya."



"Aw man, I've missed you too. Haya, so nice meeting you! Tiny, tiny Haya." He commented which made me laugh. (She's so petite, soooo thin and so short.)






Haya laughed it off and went with Chloe since she was tugging her in to meet everyone.



I stayed at the door with Alex, wanting to catch up.





His eyes were glittering, "You didn't tell me, what did you think about the date?! Man, Josh and
I worked so hard on it."



Ooh right, I forgot, he was helping Josh with my date.






"Alex!!! You were!! Helping him! OMG it was the BEST DATE EVER!! So cuute since the beggining I loveeeed it!!! It was perfect!!!!"




He smiled a huge smile showing he was proud of their accomplishment.



"Where's Josh? I haven't seen him since then."



"Wait, he didn't tell you?"



"Tell me what?"



"We broke up." I replied silently.

His expression changed from a smirk to shocked, shocked.




He was about to say something when Josh's car came up from behind me. He parked his car and went into the house acknowledging us with a nod.



Alex was speechless.




I shrugged, "long story."




"Who broke up with who?"




"I broke up with him, but I really don't want to." I replied guitily.



"Why then?"


Alex had this air around him, he was an amazing person, I felt as though I could tell him anything. I trust him so much.

I sighed, "it's hard, it's just, like, in general, religion differences. It's a big issue."



I think he understood; I heard his parents got divorced over issues like religion and race.. He nodded and said, "I'll talk to him."



He gave me a hug, kissed my hair and in we went.



Haya was already introduced and was hanging out with Jana and Jake and Eric. I'm pretty sure Jana and Jake were hitting it off and Haya was eyeing Eric and vice-versa.



Music suddenly filled the room and everyone started to dance. I joined in and we boogyed all night long.


Josh was there but he wasn't dancing. I saw him laughing and touching and flirting with 3 different girls, it sung, but what can I do? I have to get over him.




Suddenly I feel these arms around me, definitely man arms, they belong to Hassan.


I turned around and he danced with me. We danced together for a while, just laughing, having our fun.



I felt someone staring at me the whole time, I turned to the source to find out Josh's eyes luring on us while he was kissing a girl.



I felt a burn rush through my body, I was jealous as hell.


But I concentrated all my thoughts on dancing with Hassan, that's all I could do.



But everytime I turned and saw Josh, he was taking another swig, another alcoholic drink, and flirting and dancing way too innapproipratly with other girls.







I never saw him drink before.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the long awaited part 17
love you all ;**


So funny:


























Dedicated to a special someone i love and miss so much -R-:





to all my readers:


















The bumper sticker says it all, comment. ;) :***


pics from:
http://the-electric.blogspot.com/



























































































10 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 7adddy i loved it, bs uffff josh yb6 el chabid mshtahya a5'tha I slap him, seriously dude! hahha anyways can't wait for the next part XD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo hope u like it. :)
    working on part 18 today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheh bas u cant blame him;p
    im working on that part today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O
    dum dum dum! I <3 Drama! As long as it's fictional and has absolutely nothing to do with me ;p
    I just read all the parts this morning, loving the story!
    keep up the great work ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY OKAY OKAY

    I figured out something today, I was like Hey how come there are never any Love Drops updates and I saw that I never actually clicked the follow button but in my defense I clicked in my head! It's a problem I have, I do things in my head that I don't do in reality >.<

    I'm really loving the story and I have to say I missed you! and commenting extremely weird things on your posts :P but I am back! D:

    Josh needs to get over it, you're not making her jealous for god sake she has Hassan! Hot hot hot!

    Post soon,

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josh wants Talah to get jelous because jelousy leads to love again :D.I should have patients. But its soo amazing that I can't wait anymore! please post soon?
    ILY:*
    and
    Haya
    and
    JOSH
    and
    Talah
    and
    Chloe
    and
    Alex
    and
    Everyone! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. lilo: hehehehe! thank you :* i shall try :)
    inshallah u like the up coming posts

    Starlight<3 : LOOOOL!
    and don't worry, i do the same thing ;) i once convinced my friend for a MONTH that i gave her her memory stick back.. it turns out, it was with me the whole time ;O

    YAYYYYY WB!!!! :D

    hehehh

    i will inshalah :) working on it today :D
    ;*****

    xx


    Just-a-Teenager: LOL :D i'm sorry, ur going to kill me, bas we'll have to wait and see. :D

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heey when will you post part 18 cz i cnt wait any longer ;p !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. someone is being lazy ;$ ;$ ;$
    i shall sometime soon
    im absolutely sorry. :(

    bas soon soon. :) i think sometime this week

    ReplyDelete