Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Mission!

People! People! People!

I was on a MISSION. I mission to get taller.

That was actually my phrase I'd use when telling people: "insert name, I'M ON A MISSION, insert name, TO GET TALLER!!!"

My trainer said that girls have until the age 22 or something to keep getting taller.

So since I LOVE drinking milk by itself. *side note: I can't believe people don't like drinking milk! It shocks me! HOW can u not drink cold milk by itself?* Oh well... Anyways, since I loooove drinking milk as it is by itself, I decided I would drink it more times in a day since my trainer answered my question of how much I can drink milk by saying as long as it's FAT FREE, as much as I want.

PERFECT!!!! I never realized that I can intake something I love as much as I want. For more than a month I upped my fat free milk intake with 5 or more filled glasses per day... mmm.. yummy!


And guess what?!

Today morning when I woke up, prayed, brushed my teeth and came to the living room where my family was, and my older sister was standing next to me.

First of all, she's older than me. Second of all, we're the same height exactly but she may have been taller by an inch or less.

But today she was like: "Mama! Hi, My Name Is... 6alat! A6wal minee!" Whaaat? I thought. So we stood next to each other, and guess what? It's TRUE!!!! woohooooo, in your face, everyone who doubted me when I told them about my mission!

Anyways, I'll update you guys on if it's true and any improvements. ;)

BTW, I'm 18. ;)


Drink up, girls! (And guys, if there are any reading this. ;p)

7 comments:

  1. LOOOOL!! I LUV MILK! O seriously i wanna get taller bugali 2 cm madri 1 to become 170! 7addi abi o9al hal 6o0l!!!!! Btw who's ur trainer? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy!!! a fellow milk lover.

    Cold milk? as it is?!

    oooh!! drink up! ;)

    hahaha, funny ;p can't say, fee'6ee7a ;p
    bas she works at Sas I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOL Yeah cold is the best! xD LOOL ya i understand :pPp hehehehehe Btw when will u post? i'm in love with ur josh :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO :D yaayyy! :D

    hehe i know i know, working on it right now. :D

    maybe in two hours or so...

    but i can promise you, when u wake up in the morning, it will be there. :D

    woohooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAY I LOVE MILK TOO!! cold milk b3d.. i just drank a glass LOL.. does it seriously work y3ni if i drink more milk ill become taller??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HATE MILK;) sorry, but you know i can't stand it;) i hate cold milk, hot milk, goat milk, cow milk, camel milk, anything that has the word milk in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dazzlin: hey dahling :) WOOOHOO!! yayyyy!! i love how i'm finding fellow milk lovers here!! woohooo :D
    lol bil3afya ;) drink up!
    our milk 5ala9... today.. i drank two glasses and wanted more, wella we were out of fat free milk. :(

    i think so! try it, it won't hurt ;)

    :D

    the pimple: haha i knooow :( u guys SHOCK me!! ;p

    that is why i wrote the sidenote part... for u and others (R) :P who told me they can't drink milk :O

    ReplyDelete