Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!

I had a spectacular time with my family and cousins.

We did BBQ and ate salads and sandwiches and stuff.... of course we had to have our apple pies and key lime pies with vanilla ice cream, DELICIOUS!

The kids were just so adorable!!!! I love them so much.

Fireworks yesterday were nice and right now there are fireworks outside.


I mayyy go swimming tomorrow.


Did any of you guys celebrate the 4th of July?

If so, what did you?

;****

Hi, My Name Is....

3 comments:

  1. HEY YOU!! forth of july!! KEY LIME PIE!!! AHH I DNT KNOW ANYONE LIKED IT!!!!

    YO MADE MY DAY!:D

    my aunt cousin and i always make key lime pie for xmas eve and xmas day..:)

    but on the forth of july there are in the states celebrating..and im stuck here;\


    I MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have a question (:
    are you american? :D

    Happy fourth of july, glad you had fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pimple: ;****ahhh!! key lime pie all the way man! :P
    miss youu too so much ;****

    wonderland: hahhahahah u really made me laugh.... a lot of girls ask my sister that question, and no :p heheh! ;p 100% kuwaitiya but i have an american family.


    and my family celebrates july 4th with them bas we do celebrate xmas in kuwait at home and do the tree and everything.

    hehe :D

    thank youu, to u too. :) thanks :D

    ReplyDelete