Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Friday, July 10, 2009

part 18b

LOOL i'm an idiot, posted on the wrong blog... here it is. ;)

thank you for commenting anon, one of my silent readers. :D ;*
and wonderland, socail butterfly, and mary poppins. :D

part 18a was up, read it.... comment. ;) :D
------------------------------------------

"JOSH!" I screamed, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING."

But he didn't hear me because Hassan hit him back... punched him would be the right word.

I couldn't see what's happening, who was on who but I heard a lot of grunts.

"HASAN OGAF!!! BASSS!!!!!! JOSH STOP IT!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I didn't what to do. I put my arm on someone's back but they pushed me away.

"BAS YOU GUYS STOP!!! ENOUGH!!!" I started crying.

Faj2a wa7id thalith dash ma3aahum yiwa5irhum 3an ba3a'6... intibahat oo 6ila3 Alex.
He was pushing them away from each other.

There was blood and bruises and they looked like they want to kill each other. Josh kept wanting to get out of Alex's grasp but because of how drunk he was, he couldn't.

I put both hands on Hassan's arms while tears were falling from my eyes, "7asan, bas!!!"


He wanted to fight back... he was trying to shove me off. He had a bruise on his face, his lips were bleeding and he had a bunch of other bruises on his hands. Josh's nose was bleeding, his chin was bruised and also had a bunch of bruises.

Hassan was breathing heavily, he turned to me, the anger still in his eyes, "I7na it5arajna! i7na bil jam3a!!!! shal yahel?!!? goolay 7ag rab3ich 5al yi3arfoon mino yi6igoon! it3arfeena i7na shabab il kuwait, man gan9ir bil hwash.... fahmee! wain ga3deen? Highschool is over!" kalmany ba3dain 9ara5 3ala Josh.

"You $#@! $% !@#$% @#% , you D&*$, you F*&$#*(* D*&$!" Josh howled back oo ohwa sakran.

Hassan wa5ar 3ani oo bida yamshi, "il '6ahar may3arif shino i7na il q8iyeen insawii.... 5al a3alma, a2adba."

I was scared to death! In highschool, the guys used to bring all sorts of stuff, knives, metal.... everything..... but thank God Hassan was walking away toward his car.

Alex let go of Josh, as Josh fell to the ground. He came to me, "Talah, are you okay?" He pulled me to him.

"I dunno." I whimpered into his chest. I felt comforted straight away. You know Jasper from Twilight and how he changes the mood? That's how Alex is, he makes things calmer, better. It kind of cleared my head as we stood there for two minute, quietly. It was great to have a friend like that. My tears stopped, I stayed for another minute until I was ready to get back to reality.

Alex let go of me and went to Josh, "Come one big guy, time to get you to a room."

"Umm, actually Alex, can I take him."

He looked at me, "You sure?"

I breathed, "Yes." I replied as I exhaled.

"Take care, my T."

"Okay, thanks so much Alex." I replied as he hugged me again.

"If you need anything, you know where to get me." He whispered into my hair while I hugged back.

"Thanks so much Al, you're a really good friend."

11 comments:

  1. WOOOOW WOW WOW WOW WOW IS ALL I HAVE...DAMN GIRL THIS IS ONE HELL OF A STORY!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FIRST!!!!!!

    LOVE UR STORIES...I JUST FINISHED LET'S KEEP THIS BETWEEN US AND I READ LOVE DROPS ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS AMAZING!!!!PLLLLLZZZZ PLLLZZZ DON'T KEEP ME HANGIN'
    LOVE GLM ;****

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just read ur story kiliha a7eeen i have to tell you this story is something sijjjjj its magnificent ow il9ara7a il9ara7a i dunno who to choose ya3ni josh i3awir elgalb ow ham talah mskeena it3awir elgalb akthar la2nha she wants to do the right thing bas ilgalb ow mayreeda...oh 7asan ham sweeet ow straight forward madreeeeeeeeeee....post soon wayed im attached to ur story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im with hassan :)
    ...sorry?
    hahaha
    post...!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anaa giiilt fee shay '3alaa6 :P

    thank u for thanking :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. when r u going to post . love ur blog

    -KH

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is story is Amazing
    <3333ed it wayed .. i started reading it yesterday at night w continued it 2day =P
    Its just Great

    PLEASE POST ASAP @@

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!

    Haha I want a Jasper. I go ballistic when I go mad, I'd probably knock someone's teeth out or something :P or atleast want to, it'd be so much easier if I had someone to calm me down but then there would be no drama,

    DRAMA MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND O.O

    Next post please (A)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG OMG O.o
    DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!
    I want Alex , not Josh, not Hassan just Alex :p
    PUH-LEASE? CHERRY ON TOP? :D
    I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
    and cant wait for the next post ;*
    hurry up okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see wats gonna happen next..and please dont keep us waitin for long + I'd really appreciate it if you check out my blog/new story on this website: http://heart-charm.blogspot.com/

    Thanx ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. yaaaaaalaaa :( ive beeeen waiting and checking everydaaay! PPPOOOOOSSSSTT!!

    XX faj

    ReplyDelete