Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Friday, July 10, 2009

part 18

It stung so much seeing him drink.


We once talked about alcohol and stuff and he said that I found the right American teenager because he detests alcohol.


He hates what it does to people, "it makes them not in control, I never drank alcohol and never will." (the words he said as he shrugged)


And I thought he was an angel sent from heaven because as we all know alcohol 7ARAM, may9eer inchoofa walla nishriba walla nishtirii walla inbi3aa.


So seeing him in front of my eyes drinking one after another and flirting with a ton of girls and kissing them hurt me so much to the point that I couldn't stand.


So I left Hassan without a word and sat down on a couch with my back to Josh.


This isn't him! I want to scream STOP! but I know it's not my buisness anymore, I made it that way.


Hasan came next to me and wrapped his strong arm around my weak body, "Talah, ma3alaich mina... tara ohwa za3lan... a3arif shkithir yi7ibich.... ohwa moo chithii, tadreen hatha moo Josh....yabee yi6ali3 7arita.... 5aliii..."


I looked at Hasan and gained much more respect for him. 7atan law kan yabee yi9eer ma3ay daafa3 3an il walad il thanii.


I couldn't help but to give him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. He pulled me closer to him and let me rest on his shoulder.


"Digeega, ba6la3 bara 9aar wayid za7ma."


"Yallah ayee ma3ach."


We got up and I didn't even look back at Josh, I didn't want to see what else was going on.


Mmmmmmm.... I inhaled. The fresh air outside felt great. I sat on this huge rock in the garden outside the house.


We were the only two outside. Hasan stood gazing at the sky or whatever.


"Hassan ri7t ay thanawiya?"


"ASK."


"Ah, a3arif wayid nas ihnak........ it3arif Hala Al ******? Oo Sarah Al *****? Oooo Fahad Al ***? Ali ****?" and I went on and on.

"Ooola shway shway." He laughed, "eeee, mit5arjeen ma3a ba3a'6....... it3arfeenhum kilihum?"

"Eee... bas laish ma a3arfik." :S

"Hehe, madri." He winked.


We heard the door open and saw Josh storming out. Well not storming, he was completely drunk so he was kind of swaying/storming. I got up and Hasan and I saw him as he approached us.

His eyes were bloodshot, his hair was messy, and his hairs started forming his beard.

"Josh." I started but I couldn't say anything because the next thing I saw was


Josh's hand clenched into a fist meeting Hasan's face.

2 comments:

  1. Firstt! I love it, but why so short? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe cuz i had to leave that moment.
    i'm gunna post again soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete