Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

part 20

part 19 is up oo 3eedkum mbarak!

For the next week, I spent my whole time with 7assan and Chloe.

Chloe by day, 7assan by night oo etc.


Hassan was constantly flirting, making me smile, and touching me bas I wasn't ready to take a step forward.

And Chloe was nice enough not to mention Josh or anything although it killed me that I didn't see him.


Until a week later, when I ran into him at a restaurant.

------------------------------------


"Talah?"

"Josh, is that you.. heyy, how is everything."

He looked so good in his jeans and t-shirt and his piercing blue eyes as blue and beautiful as ever.

"everything's good...umm, how about you?"

I was about to reply when an arm wraps itself around Josh's arm with a manicured hand connected to it on one side and a beautiful blond face and body on the other.

"Hi there." She greeted me, smiling this hundred watt smile.

"Hey." I said looking from her to Josh.


"Talah, this is -"

"-Sherry." She offered me her french manicured hand.

"She's my girlfriend."

"Ah, hey." I was stunned, and silenced.... what do I say to that exactly.

"Yeah, hey Talah." She looked at me blankly, like she didn't know what to say.

"Hey, that's nice! How long have you been together?" I asked.

"Well, I met him 4 weeks ago.... "

"Yeah, at a party." Josh continued.

"And he was the sweetest thing ever."

"Yeah, I know." I commented under my breath.

Pain was surging up my chest.

19 comments:

  1. 7aram but she was hanging out with hassan fa it's her fault!

    these are too short, not fair!
    nabi ba3ad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo! I wanted to be first. :(

    my name is this is too short! update soon please
    welcome back and thank you;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME BACK!!! :****

    we miss you!! i don't usually comment but i just had to now


    more please!

    :*********

    ReplyDelete
  4. sha5bari love drops
    i bet no one is reading it any more
    no offense or anything
    it sux and u took way too long to update

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the story !!

    i hate tala and hassan

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm hating tala too! and hasan dash 3ar'6 shyabi hatha

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and this is too too short

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: yes! she can't have both... bas she wants both ;/ ...

    i'm sorry, updates soon inshallah.

    Butterfly: 7ayatiii ;** next time inshallah! :)
    hehe inshallah
    and thank you ;**

    Love Geek: THANK YOU!! ;**

    aw miss you too!
    and thanks, comment more heheh;***
    inshallah ;) ;**

    Anonymous: sorry ;$ hopefully ppl will still read, bas i'm sorry, i know what u mean..
    the sucking part, which part of it? how should i fix it ? i'm very open to suggestions.

    Anonymous: thank you!:)
    yeah, they're kinda annoying at this point

    Anonymous: hehehe, TEAM JOSH?! :D

    Anonymous: sorry, next time longer inshallah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. inshallah i will!
    AND YEAH SHE CANT HAVE BOTH!!!! :@

    ReplyDelete
  10. SELFISH GIRL
    LET HER GIVE ME JOSH :$ :$ :$ (ANGEL FACE)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    inshallah love geek ;) :D wallah u made me laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. IM LOVING UR STORY!! i LOVE everything about this story ila 7assan 6ab3an i hate him! im in LOVE with josh oo that girl ily ma3a better go die or im going to kill her!!!!
    josh oo talah = happy
    talah oo 7assan = mad
    i dont think i ever commented bess i just wanted to tell you in I LOVR YOUR STORY! so next post please and can u please make it long!!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. dd: i know :( i'm going to post some more hopefully
    missed you too & ur story!!
    i haven't been on blogspot in forever
    i'm catching up now :D :***

    identity: omg thank you so much!!!

    looool! team josh?! :D

    yes first time i hear from you, thank you for the comment my love !! ;**

    yes inshallah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. first time! i never commented befour shame on me!!:p bess inshallah ra7 teshbe3een min my comments!!;D akeeeeeed team josh! i love him! 3adii i borrow him for a day?(a)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ANA TEAM HASSSAN!!!!!!!! heheheheh

    go hassan!! she's ur girl now gonna party like she's ur girl OH OH OH ;P

    HASSAN ALL THE WAAAAY loooooooooool

    i love josh bas like u said i love kuwaity men :P

    NO NO i love JOSH ;P so i like BOTH!!! shtabooon it's my comment!! lol

    it's my first time commenting i was one of ur anons that commented until I started my own blog check it out ;*
    http://berries-and-strawberries.blogspot.com
    tell me what u think ;**

    next please and just like identity make it longer please ;** missed u

    ReplyDelete
  16. damn that must have hurt...bas inshallah 7asan ikoon a7san

    ReplyDelete
  17. identity: SHAME ON YOU tsk tsk tsk. ;p lol
    YAY I CAN'T WAIT! comment away! ;) :D
    heheh, go ahead, but be sure to bring him back for Talah is missing him ;)

    licious;***: yayyy! a person on Hassan's side... for some reason it's really rare hehe
    HECK, YEAH! Kuwaiti men! Shababna! :D
    woah, lol, bipolar much? JK ;) hehe

    NO WAY!!! YAAAAAAAY!! i'll check it out now! ;**

    oo inshallah about it being longer... ;)

    oo missed you too ;**

    Anonymous : GO JOSH! :D

    Nawarii: yup, big ouch!

    ReplyDelete