Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

part 21

"Oh" I replied, the pain and hurt stabbing my heart and chest. stop it!


"So how do you two know each other?" Sherry asked us.


"Well " I started then paused.... ummm... what'd do I say to that, it was kinda awkward. KIND OF? it was freakingly insanely awkward.

"We used to date?" Josh asked as if he wasn't even sure.


OUCH.


"Yeah, we did date." I said while looking in his eyes the whole time, "I don't know why he's asking. We did. Date."


"Oh, really? So we did date Talah? You didn't just string me up and show me off around?" His eyes burning into mine.


"YES, we did." I replied firmly, "I can't believe what you're thinking right now!!! I didn't string you around!" I'm literally trying to hold myself in place and keep my voice down instead of attacking him.


He couldn't hold his nerves, he took a step closer.

We practically forgot about Miss Sherry next to him.


"Oh, yeah, what'd you call our *rolling his eyes* relationship."


"Wow, how mature Josh."


"What'd you want me to say, Talah?"



"Say to what?! I can't believe you thought I was fake with you! I can't believe you're thinking none of it was real." Tears were now forming in my eyes. STUPID LOVE TEARS! I just came for some salad and a soda and now I got this whole argument and now I'm the tears are turning into drops....


STUPID LOVE DROPS!


"At the time, it felt so real, but after, after Talah, it really hurt, you just used me."



"Ahem." Miss Sherri cleared her little throat reminding us that she was still there.


Woah. whoops.


I took a step back and so did Josh.


"Sorry, Sherri." I apologized while my eyes were glued to the floor.


She turned to Josh, "Obviously, you're going through some stuff right now. I'm sorry Josh, but I just need to know if you're over her or you're not..... I for one don't want to be strung along or be a toy just to make someone else jealous."


Oh man, I felt so bad for her.. shoot, what'd we just do!


"No, Sherri" He replied softly, "I'm sorry, really.... don't worry," He looked over at me, his eyes in mine, "I'm over it."

Ouch.


Okay, the burning, stinging pain is back. please don't say that, please!



Sherri looked from me to him, she saw him take a stab at me with the "over it" .....

"You know what Josh?! I need to go home. I honestly can't deal with you two right now. I'm over drama and I'm sensing drama over this whole scene!"


"Sherry-"

"-home, now! Please."


He grunted.... and eyed me, like I ruined his new relationship!


He walked out and Sherry was following him

until he was out, she turned around, came up to me,

and said: "Stay strong, Talah. I'm sorry about this whole scene. I'm sure he's not ready for a relationship.. I felt it the whole time I was with him, and now I know why."

She patted my arm, "Take it easy, and I understand how you feel, breakups are messy, and guys can be jerks. Take care."


And just like that she was gone.


And just like that I knew I loved her and never could've hated her even if she did date Josh.


And just like that I felt so bad b/c in our relationship I was the jerk.


And just like that I realized why I'm not ready for Hassan.



I'm still heals over head in love with Josh.

16 comments:

  1. FIRSSSSSSSSST ;***
    madree shfeeny i'm first in 2 blogs so far ;D

    il sahar yinfa3 ;P going to read ;** and then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! ;**
    hehe it's because ur up so early.

    i'm trying to fix my sleep but it's not working so far. ;p

    ee wallah yinfa3 heheh ;**

    okay, enjooyyy!

    and goodnight, sleep tight. ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL madree laish maybe lack of sleeeeeeep bas wow i love sherry

    if you are head over heels inlove with him then do something about it TALAH!!!!

    and just like that talah runs into his arms and suddenly her belly is big and round and she notices a ring on her finger....is she married??? IS SHE PREGNENT?!!....the question is to whom?? .....JOSH!!!! of coures!!

    yalla goodnight and great story ^ it was the best ;** :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOL!! no way!!! ;O

    i guess now we'll have team sherry & team talah...

    my friend will love it! (Sherry=inside joke)

    that made me laugh "is she married!? is she pregnant?!?!!?" LOOOL the next sentence would be, "ONLY TIME WILL TELL."
    heheh

    goodnight
    and thank you soo much! ;****

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for postingg:**
    TALAH LOVES JOSH;( PLZ LET HER GET OVER HIM MA7IBBA!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Sherry becomes a new permanent character in the story, I like her. For some reason she reminds me of a pixie! Pixies are the coolest :D

    As much as I love Josh, it doesn't seem too possible. I'm team Hassan!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yalla get back to himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....its so damn obvious he isnt over it...come on joshy u know u love her go get her

    ReplyDelete
  8. JOSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ya7mara u know u love her go get her then ashkara u still love her! 7assan sorry bess go die!!! go die or u will find me running after you with a knife ready to stab you to death!!! yes people i can be crazy sometimes!!:p loved the post next post please!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. i feel so sorry for her :(

    walla she needs rashid il majed song bala 7ob :)

    cant wait for the next post and welcome back !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW im so inlove with u story i really really loved it ;*

    please let Josh and Talah back together they are such a PERFECT CUTIE coupls i love them together

    thank u thank u for the awesome story <3

    love u :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. la la la la la la la
    h & t! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. no no no no no

    J & T <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH EM GEE!!!!!

    TEAM SHERRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I LOVE YOU FOR INTRODUCING SHERRY INTO THE BLOG! I LOVED THE INNER JOKE STYLE


    AND I MUST SAY


    GO TEAM SHERRRRYYY!!! YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ( THE SNEEZE O&T STYLE)

    BTW O, T , AND I LOVE YOU OH SO VERY MUCH!


    -THE PIMPLE-Q8

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaaaaaaaaaaaalla weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenchh ;p??

    WE AREEE WAAAAAAAAAAITINGG !!!:p


    thank u and love u MWAH :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. cookies.n.cream: you're welcome, thank YOU for reading :D
    we'll see ;)

    Love Geek: LOOL my friend is going to love you!

    Starlight<3: Seriously? Cool!
    You demand, I command. ;)

    You want a pixie, you'll get it. ;) I love that you want her to be a main character! :D thank you for the support
    Yeah.. right? tough choice should she make the right one or the one that feels right?

    Nawarii: Go team Josh! ;) :D

    identity: LOOOOL thank God you don't know him in real life hehehee;p
    next post and the one after it will have him running back. ;)

    CuteandCuddly: OMG!! LOOOL!! wallah you made me laugh, that's going to be in the next post. ;)

    Anonymous: AWW THANK YOU FOR READING AND THE AWESOME COMMENT!!!! made my dayy ;****

    Anonymous & Anon: LOOOL oo i love that the one that wanted H wrote in arabic and the one that wanted J wrote in english! hehe

    Anonymous: chan zain ;(

    Pimple: ;******** lLOOOOOOOL TEAM SHERRYY!!! I'M STILL LAUGHING AT THAT LINE THE OTHER DAY !!! WE'RE ON THE INTERNET! looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL


    Anonymous: ;*** it's up ;)

    ReplyDelete