Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Part 1: First Day

It's my first day today but I've been here all summer...

What I noticed about San Mateo (it's right next to San Fransisco) and about America in general, is that they do not dress up at all. 9ij 9ij ta'3yeer 3an il Kuwait! Oo their style is really rubbing on me....I looked at myself in the mirror, not knowing if this was good enough for university here or not...

I was wearing my new Old Navy skinny jeans, a top from American Apparel, and my yellow converses.... not really my best but it is comfortable, hah! I added a necklace and bracelets and a watch on which made it the outfit a tiny bit better.. bas that's all ... no make up even... bas hatha 5alani i fall in love with San Mateo more and more... moo ilaa itarseen wayhich bil mikyach.. natural all the way! I got my bag on my way out and my Chanel sunglasses, my favorite ones and headed out.


College of San Mateo, Here I come!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A girl can get in trouble here! The college is filled with hotties- with a capital H! I saw some kids I recognized from the beach during the summer and waved hi and headed to my first class walla achoof this guy in front of me 6aa7 mina kitab.... oo kamal yamshii... ummmm.... shasawii? I looked around, nobody noticed.... 5al a36eeyah miskeen... I picked up and followed the tall tan blondie.... he was talking to this gorgeous girl...

"Ummm, excuse me?" I called, "You dropped your book."

The guy turned around and I was introduced to the most handsome face ever... he looked like a surfer-I'm pretty sure he was! He had sharp crystally piercing blue eyes and the most adorable smile ever! Oo kaan 7ada i6weel... which is good since ana 6weela!

Wait, oolaa wain wi9al tafkirii hahaha, lail7een makalamta!

"Thank you. Are you new here?"

"Is it that obvious?"

His face came closer to my face, he was so close I can feel his breath, it made me a bit dizzy, "No, not obvious at all babe."

Ya7lailllii ana babe? hahah! Wallah inta il babe kilaa!

"What's your first class?"

"English literature."

"You're with Chloe..." He pointed at the beautiful girl he was talking to.... I felt a stab of jealousy... Keep it to yourself! Laish mi7tara ya3nii?

"And I'm Josh."

"Hi Josh, I'm Talah."

"Talah, huh, nice name." He winked and I died and went to heaven, "I'll definatly see you later, Talah."

"Right back at you." Radait 3ala, smiling my hundred wat smile....

"Hey Talah, I'm Chloe, come on, let's go, Prof is really cool and down to Earth and everything but he doesn't tolerate lateness. Bye Josh."

"See you, and see you Talah." I love lhearing my name coming out of his mouth.

I stared at him as he walked away... danngg.. he had such a good body.

"Slow down honey!" Chloe interupted my thoughts.... a7, shoot, la7i'6at! I felt my cheeks turn red. Chafatnii oo '6i7kat, "Hahaha, don't worry.... I understand exactly, he is a hottie! But don't let that fool you, he's the sweetest guy ever! And I'm not biased because he's my best friend, I'm telling it as it is."

"He's your best friend?" I asked.

"Yeah, we went to the same highschool and middleschool."

"Ah, I see, you aren't a couple?"

"Hah! Me and him? Pleaaase! I've known him since his ugly phase!"


il7amdilla ya raaab! :)

12 comments:

  1. i really like the start of your story :)
    cant wait for more!
    when r u gonna post part 2 ?

    -AH

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooo interesting .....hehe !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: hopefully 2mro.... i have this huge english project oo tawnii bidait 3alai ;/
    oo thank you! :)

    in my closet: hehehe thank youu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is different.....i like it....falling for a foreigner wanasa ;p

    good job babe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL never been a fan of foreigners, esp. blondes, no offence, can't see the fascination with blue eyes, 7alat ilrayal 3riby a9eel, dark hair, dark eyes, tanned skin,, mhmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is funky, I like it! but I hope Josh isn't American :/ Americans just don't do it for me! I'm a sucker for sexy accents <3

    Can't wait for more :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice start! I love where this is going..

    waiting for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ;** : yeah, I want to do something that is completely different ;)
    Thank you babes ;**

    Anonymous: inshallah you'll like the new guy introduced.. ;)

    SlouchyPants: hahahah, he is American ;) :D


    3anooda: intay il cute ;* thank you :)

    N: ;***

    Exquisite:*: Thank youuuu ;*** inshallah you'll love the continuation

    ReplyDelete
  9. i lloooooove ur blog ow ur other blog b3d !:P
    plz plz plz post soon wallah i cant wait tara g3d it3athbeeeny !
    love ya
    XOxo
    Daloul *i dont feel like signin in*;P*

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank youuuu Daloul :) wallah so much :)
    inshallah soon ;) :D

    ReplyDelete