Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

part 2: Welcome To English Literature

Da5alna il 9af just in time bas everyone was already sitting down… Ri7na mukana…. il class 6ila3 moo completely filled up oo 3ijabnii….. a7la laman smaller classes… nigdar ina8ish akthar oo namshee 3ala ra7atna...

"By the way, I know it's obvious, but he thinks you are hot." Sasiratlee Chloe while I waved to someone else I recognized bil 9af as we sat down.

"Wha-at? Who thinks I'm hot?"

"Josh, silly! Girls always throw themselves at him.... but he's completely clueless.... but when he sees a girl he likes.... he becomes a flirt machine.... and trust me, he was the most developed, hottest, newest flirt machine with you." Ya anaaa! She winked, "by the way, where are you from?"

"Kuwait, it's this place next to..."

"Iraq and Saudi...Huh-you're a long way from home."

"I'm surprised you know it."

"I'm interested in these things..." 6il3at 7ilwa oo wa7da mihtama ib ashya2... shino hatha? laish kilhum 7ilween oo athkiya…. am I going to fit in here?

"Where are you from?"

"L.A." Wanasaa!

"Why'd you choose to study here?"

"L.A. may be a lot of fun but all the people there are fake."

"Really?" I'm intrigued, matwa8a3thum fake.. well imballah ya3nii itwa8a3t ako il fakes 3ashan of hollywood oo kil those ideas oo blah blah blah bas moo la ha daraja ina aktharhum fake... wai3!

"Trust me, really."


"Chloe, I know that you already know my way of teaching and all but would you mind if I repeated it to our new colleague seated next to you… Talah, right?" Faj2a sima3 9oot rayal... yitkalam ib 9oot 3ale... oo yikalim Chloe..oo gal ismee… haw shisalfa? I turned to see who it was, willa il professor! Shoot! Our voices got too loud--

"Weeeell Matt.... I'll think about it and get back to you." She winked. Is she serious itkalma ib hal 6aree8a?! He's a professor... moo china 3aib..3adii she calls him by his first name?

"Okay, but I may be busy at that time so call my assistant." Did I hear assistant?

il 9af kila '6i7ak... ahhhhaaaaa, yit8ashmar! Shal ga6a?!

Ithakart il7een galatli Chloe shay 3ana ina he's down to earth oo chithi.... huh… shakla hal 9af 7ada 7iloo…

6ala3ata mara thanya... shakla i9'3eer oo shakla 7ilooo… yishbahhhh a7add… mino hal a7ad?

"Umm, Chloe, how old is he?" Sasart ib athoonha..

"26, looks good, huh?"

"Reminds me of that hot teacher in 90210!" Hahah, wi9alii hatha ohwa!

"Hahaha, you're right!" radat….


“Do you mind letting us in the joke? I really feel like laughing too, ya know?” Il professor… umbay shloon ohwa proffeser… ya3nii akbar mina ib 4 years… 3adii yikoon proff? oo shloon bantibih bil 9afff oo ana achoof hal wayh il 7iloo? il 7ayaat 9a3baa!


“Well, we were talking about English literature.”


“Why do I not believe you.”


“Come on, don’t be lame and act as if you’re an old grumpy old professor!”


“Chloe, I may be slightly young… But I am your English professor.”


"We were talking about you..."

"Hmmm... a topic I like..." Yeah one I like too... I'm pretty sure inta bitkoon one of my new favorite topics.

"And I pointed out that you are like the teacher in 90210." Jawabt sua2ala.

"And that's what made Chloe laugh, I look funny?"

"No she laughed because I told her you looked like the hot teacher in 90210 and she said I was right." This made the whole class crack up, "Just telling it as it is." I continued oo winked, enjoying the attention. Oo we went on for a while ana oo ohwa oo Chloe just commenting back and forth.... this is a seriously amazing class! 7ada 3ajeeeebbbbb!


Oooo '3air il wanasa oo il comments that flew back and forth, bidana discussion about 90210 in a sense that has to do with English oo the class goes in deep!!! ya3nii matit5ayaloon... We talked about every single thing.... il characters oo how their backgrounds affect them... ya3nii it's a simple show oo dashana fee wayed details oo we brought up new topics about it... Min awal youm oo ana I'm amazed by the air of the class oo the students..


Oooo '3air hatha.. I felt so comfortable!!! I fit right in.... I just fell in love with this class, the teacher, and the students.... ya3nii 9ij 9ij higher way of thinking...


I know college of San Mateo moo ya3nii high on the list of colleges bas law a7ad yidish hal 9af oo yichoof how they talk about everything oo they're so passionate oo commited to English, they'll be blown away.


Class was over bas the whole class, which consisted of around fifeteen students, TINY,I know!- stayed a while longer to continue the discussion--- I looooooooooooooooooved it!!!!


12 comments:

  1. he is the complete opposite of my english professor lool...

    good job ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahahha yabeela prof chithii 9a7?!

    thank you ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA PROF.OO HOT !!! LABELLAH FAYALNA ..HEHE!!!

    U CRACKED ME UP "EL7AYAT 9A3BA" HEHE

    P.S. MADRY LAISH IM WRITING IN CAPT LOCK BS MALE5LG ASAKRA....LAZY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akhaaaaaih it's such a nice new way of writing a story hehehe not particularly focused in our world so it's a bit more believable than the Shalaih's and outings that most other stories have *not that I am saying they are fake* but this is more relate able hehe..

    So this is my way of saying I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STORY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha chan zain lo our english class chethe!;p our teacher etnarfiiz thaq6y yertifi3 menhaaa!!!

    keep up the good work, thaaankss;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Cute prof. ;p 7abaita ;p

    pls can you change the font ? :S
    mu gaadra agrah 3adiiL ;S
    thanks :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. In My Closet: lool ashwa u got it lol
    ha ha 3adii zain itsaween ;) lol

    Jacqui: heheh and I LOVE YOU!! ;** thank you!
    btw the things i'm saying in here are real ;) that's why I choose that place, I really, and I mean, really know it ;)

    Exquisite:*: ee wallah chan zain kil teacher chithiii!
    thank youu ;**

    youcompleteme: done ;) haha 7ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. umbay ya7laaaaailch you changed the font! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe akeed i changed the font .. i'd do anything for my readers ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. cuuuuutee walla et-hableeen!!

    yalla we're waiting for the next post ya3ne, cause jad ana 3aysha ildor china ehya ana;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7aayyyyyyyyaaaaate!!!! :***
    IM IN LOVE WITH YOU! ;p ;*
    mashkoora alot ;x
    that's sweet :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. anon: hahhahahah walla '6a7aktiniii :D lol
    oof yabillaa romance chithii 7ag kil il banat!

    ucompleteme: hehehe oo i love mooore ;**:) lol
    uw thank YOU for reading ooo ur suggestion! :D

    ReplyDelete