Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Friday, March 20, 2009

part 6

Awal ma Josh schaf il akel gal ina he's starving.. He unwrapped himself from me oo 3a6anii 9a7an ibsir3a oo ra7 yi7i6 7ag nafsa.

umbay il awlad mushkila maa3a il akel... miyaneen!

ya3nii 9ara7atan itha you make them choose bitween any two things oo one of them is food, they'll choose food.

oo itha kan akoo akel jidaamhum, mayhim malhum wella mu malhum, LAZIM yakloona....


ooo laaaaaa, diray balich, 3ashan shino.... some boys don't like to share food!!

ya3nii marat I try to steal a french fry or two from a guy I know oo I get the dirtiest looks ever chinhum yigooloon how dare you? aw mine!


fa ashwa ina ra7 yi7i6 Josh il akil 7ag nafsa, 5alee yakil 3ala ra7ta...

laman il7een ashwa maku mushkila ma3a, ya3ni itha ohwa 6aleb shay ma3inda mani3 inee akil ma3a... bas ilyoum 3ogob il shams oo il 7ar oo il swimming i don't want to interupt his stomach's needs.... you never know, yimkin ilyoum he's starvinnggg to the point ina yakilni, hehehe..


'6i7akt 7ag nafsi chinii maynoona.



"What are you giggling about?" Sima3t Chloe min warai..

"Guys" Radait 3alaiha..

"One in particular?" Si2lat oo ihya itrafi3 7awjibha... wayhii 7amar.

"Hmm.....nope no one comes to mind" radait sarcasticlly.

"Hmm... reallyyy? How about your heart? Is there one that comes to your heart."

"Ew, Chloe that's so cheesyyy.... Josh is so not the cheesy kind of guy... and I'm not the cheesy kind of girl."

She burst out laughing, "Gotchya!"


"Hehehe, but he is the forward type of guy."

"You mean like he shows that he likes you, he's very blunt, huh?"

"Yeah, exactly." Ya3nii wayid yibayin ina he likes me, ya3ni mo il noo3 ilee yig3ad sakit... nafs laman kina in the jacuzzi, he's very open with his feelings.

"Hehe, don't tell me I didn't warn you, I did, the first day." She winked.

"Hahahha!! That's right, you did."

"But you love it don't you?"

"Yeah, I do Chloe." Radait silently.



"Love what?" Josh approached us from the side, his plate FILLED with food it's about to collapse at any second.

"Josh, you gotta leave her alone a bit... I barely saw her today!" Whined Chloe.

"I don't care how much you saw her, I only care that I spend time with her."

"And that's my cue to leave, Talah, tomorow you're mine!"

"She's busy at night." Josh rad 3alaiha.... 9ar feenii huh? I am? Umbay nisait shay?! Please don't say it's something important!!

"What are you up to Talah?" Chloe si2latnii... bas mabii arid 3alaiha.... i feel so bad inee nisait something... my mind was completly blank... 5ift agool madrii oo yi6la3 ina Josh invited me to something important...

"Ummm..." Radait.... Shagool?!

"She's going to be with me." Rad Josh.... 7asaiiiit ina akoo shay!! Umbay shino ohwa?! Talah mu wagtich tinsain!! Did he need help with a gift for her sister? La2 hatha kan last week.... umbay umbay....

"Wha-aaat?! I just told you I need her, you can't be with her all the time! And she didn't mention anything." Radait Chloe.

"That's because I still didn't tell her... stop ruining my plans Chloe!" He argued which made me laugh

istaw3abt 3ogob: "Because I still didn't tell her" ... ooo shino ya3nii irta77 galbiii!!!

ashwa inee ma nisait something was going on... ya3nii we were in such a good place right now I'd feel so bad if I forgot an important event in his life.


Bas il7een I'm excited.. shino our plans tormow?!

Ooo aham shay our plans meant ana oo ohwa moo ana oo ohwa oo Chloe oo Alex oo Alexa oo Laila oo the rest....

Private plans?

Is he asking me out on a----

"Talah, would you like to go out with me?" He interupted my thoughts oo la7a'6t ina Chloe left.

"Out.... out like a--"

"Date?" My heart started beating so fast... ya3nii I'm not supposed to get excited... wain ga3deen!? We're in COLLEGE... bas stilll...... I haven't been on a date "date" ever... bil Kuwait bas kina inchoof ba3a'6 ana oo this guy bas we never called 6al3atna dates!

"I know it's so highschool and all but what else should I call it?" He continued since I didn't reply oo istaw3abt maybe he thinks I don't want to...

"No, No..." Ibsir3a radait 3alaih, "I'd love too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

sorry I'm not replying to your comments... I swear I'm reading all of them oo that's why I dedicated to Finicky and Pa7nass because of the comments you guys wrote... I dooo read your comments, hehehe....

Oo I'll reply to your questions and comments tonight maybe..

I'm just very very busy these days.... jam3a oo family oo my oo hal suwalif. :)

bas gilt lazim a7i6likum new part 3ala il a8al...

love you all and thank you for readinggg ;**

oo continue commenting! :D ;D heheh... I LOVE reading your responses!!!

9 comments:

  1. I'm on a roll, there's no stopping me now :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo a date.....INTERESTING...!!!!

    cnt wait ...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!
    lol!! the part about the food.. lol it's soo true!;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i agree, just like Joey when he hated his date because she took form his food:p
    this story is really good and so different, i love it;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this story more, with each post I just love it more and more, its so different and Josh eyanin ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOL ;p
    waay shaL josh elli ewaggef ilgalb ;x
    keep going :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. SlouchyPants: hehehe :D
    you stopped ;(

    In My Closet: :D

    Pa7NaSS: lool 7ada

    Finicky:* : OMG!! i remember that! hahahha so funny!
    :D

    love ;** : omg, thank you so much :D

    youcompleteme: hehehe awww start it up again ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. ***ya3nii 9ara7atan itha you make them choose bitween any two things oo one of them is food, they'll choose food**
    oh not all :p
    my baby likes to share his food with so i can let him share mine
    loooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete