Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

part 5

His face was extremely and unbearably close to mine. Gidart achoof every little hair that started to poke out min 9oob shuwarba, I can feel his breath just centimeters away, I can see the different sparks of color that made up those mesmerisingly colored eyes. It's too much for me to handle, my body felt hot all over.



“Hey.” I replied, as he moved a wet strand of hair away from my face, his fingers brushing against my cheek, sending a whole new set of shivers down my spine. He looked at my expression and smiled with those pearly white teeth of his.



I've never gotten this close and comfortable to a guy.... he started getting closer and I saw his hand moving under the water to reach mine....



Things were moving too fast and my cheeks were burning.




The "action" in the car was something else-- I couldn't see his face and expression back then; but those eyes, those eyes, I just can't face them right now with that much intensity in them.


Fa what did I do?! Shino sawat il thakiya Talah? '3asat ta7t il maii oo sib7at to the other side of the pool leaving him gaping at her from the other side.


His expression alone was hilarious! 7adaaa 9ar fee shock! hehehe... umbay 9ij 9ij kisar 5a6riiiii....


bas shasawii ya3nii? 7adii iftishalt!
It's not like I'm sending mixed messages on purpose!


8arart a6la3 min il 7amam il siba7a oo a6ib mara thanya min il diving board this time....


oo ana a6la3 a7iis a7ad yi5izniii... lafait 3ala 9oob il i7saas walla minoooo? Josh!


Umbay umbay 9ij 9ij iyanin!! His curly golden blonde hair fell around his face oo gidart achoof kil jisma min bara il 7amam il seeba7a.... bas ma chaknii checking him out... ibroo7a 3yoon il a5 kan mit3ali8 ib jismi... yi6ali3nii min foug laman ta7at.... I never felt more exposed in my life!!



Kan widee arki'6 ibsir3a wadish bil mai 3ashan yiwa5ir i3yoona 3anii in that way... ya3ni moo awal mara albis this swimsuit... bas il '6aher it's the first time he gets a look at me this way...



bas sima3t wa7da min il banat it9ari5: "Talah, connect your Ipod to the speakers, put on some music!!"



Ahhhh... music.... 7ada yabeeelaaa!! I connected my Ipod oo I put on Closer by Ne-Yo.... I just loooooove dancing to it....



the music started oo apparently Alex is hooked up with a good sound system, it was so loud! I started dancing and swaying my hips... '6ay3a in my own world....



halfway through the song la7a'6t inee moo ga3da broo7iii oo moo bas mit min il fashlaaa!!! Bas laman lafait all of them were clapping and cheering me on which made me laugh soo hard....



5alait il ipod 3ala my playlist mal party music oo I jumped into the water...



I can stay in the water foreverrrrrrrrr!!!



We stayed in the water for half an hour more bas chithii swimming around, tanning, talking.... ana oo Josh flirting a bit... until everyone started leaving the swimming pool one by one...


Josh and I were the only two left outside... the rest went inside to start barbequing.



He eyed me oo 6ali3 il jacuzi as if saying shall we?


7AD oma we shall! hehe...



I followed him over to the jacuzzi oo ashwa kanaw imsha'3leena... il mai 7ada 7aar...



We sat there for a while just talking... ana oo Josh can talk for hours and hours... he listens, you know? Oo 7adii arta7 la... ya3nii akoo communication between us.... my attraction towards him isn't just physical...


We were deep into discussions oo without thinking, I moved closer to him, it just felt right.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

We were still talking bas his unoccupied hand found my hand and started playing with it and massaging it ilee 5alanii abtisim akthar...

His face came closer to mine, really really close, as close as he was in the swimming pool.

I was scared.... this is too too close.

Bas either way, we were interrupted by Chloe, "Come on lovebirds, dinnertime."

My mind let out a sigh.... I was thankful for that interruption but at the same time I wanted to know what would happen...


"We'll continue this after?" He winked at me... he is is just too adorable!

I admired his muscles 3ala ma 6ila3 min il jacuzzi until I saw his hand jidam wayhi... hehe, I blushed as he wiggled his eyebrows at me...

I took his hand oo he pulled me out and wrapped a towel around me and then wrapped himself and his towel around me and my towel oo di5alna il 9ala as one.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sorry 3al ta25eer ;**

oo inshallah Let's Keep This Just Between Us, Okay? Updating soon!;)

11 comments:

  1. Josh is HAWT! bas in my mind he's named William and has a very sexy accent :P
    I love this story!!! can't wait for more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS, I'M FIRST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zaain this is kinda embarrassing:$ bas tawni astaw3ib ina this is the second story that u meant in lets keep this between us:p

    JOSH!!
    w
    o
    w
    !

    ReplyDelete
  4. slouchypants: heheeh!!! ur comment wallah made me laugh golly gee willikers :D lol
    william? really?
    and like a british accent?


    finicky:
    hahahhahhaha!!! heheh!
    3ijabich? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, a sexy British accent (English to be more precise). He's snobbish and arrogant, very honest and sure of himself. At first he'd come off as a major A-hole, but in the end he turns out to be a total sweetheart and a gentleman.

    Basically, I replaced the Josh character with Fitzwilliam Darcy.

    Ok I'll leave your story alone now :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. aham shay ina she swam away from him !! lol

    i swear to God i'm in love with ur blog!!!
    oo 7adii istanast 3ashan this takes place in san mateo!! is it a true story???

    oo i love love let's keep this between us!!! bas i'm 7adi team fahad ;( pleaaase update it soooon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw i was thinking about this today.... ina wain tisbi7een ib san mateo, if this is a true story ya3nii;p u have "beach friends" 9a7?

    hatha wain 3ashan i go every summer oo maku to swim in nafs ba7ar... the water is freezing

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh finally.. thank you!
    yalla we need sa3ad/ali action now, i miss them so much!!

    bes you know i was thinking.. china i'll start *team josh* ba3ad.. hmmm.. i'll think about it;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehehe ;*
    falling for Josh! (L);p;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a Josh :'(

    Amazing blog.. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SlouchyPants: hehhe!!! loool
    our very own Mr.Darcy:)

    Pa7NaSS : thankk youuu :D
    the note in the next posts explains how i choose the places :D

    nora: hehe.... TEAM JOSH!!
    WAINICH? i miss youu

    youcompleteme : yayyy:D fall for him :D ;* but don't break his heart ;(

    Anonymous: THANK YOU ;**

    ReplyDelete