Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Monday, March 30, 2009

part 7

I spent the day with Chloe shopping at Hilsdale Mall..


Chloe wanted to strangle my phone.... it was constantly beeping...

laish?

3ashan Josh and I were constantly text messaging each other. :)

BEEP (another message):
Ready for tonight?


To Josh:
What should I wear?


Text recieved:
you looked hot in that swimsuit


---------
(Na8za?)

---------

To Josh:
Ha! Is swimming involved?





Text recieved:
If I say no, will you still wear it? Or something similar.





---------
Oh my God, hehehehe! Hal walad yi'6a7ik!!!

-----------



To Josh:
you wish!




Text received:
where are you now?




To Josh:
Hilsdale... forever 21... i'm starving!! we're eating lunch after




Text recieved:
I can hear your stomach growl here.




To Josh:
Shut up.





***Incoming Call***
JOSH



"Hey Chloe,"

"Yeah?" She looked up from the racks.

"I've got a call, I'll be right back." I said, my face glowing, I'm sure she knew who it was.

She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue, "Tell him I say hi."





I clicked answer on my way out of the store

"GRRR!!!" Il a55 gam yisaweelii hungry stomach noises!



"Its not funny!"



"HAHAH!" his deep laugh echoed on the other side of the phone, "it's hilarious!!!"



oo akeed I can't help but giggle.


"Seee? heheeh! It IS funny!"


"Hehehe, you're one to speak, you're a guy you're always hungry!!!"


"Growl, growl, growl."

"Heheh!!! Seriously stop it! And I'm serious, what should I wear tonight? Where are we going?"


He was serious of all a sudden, "I'm not telling you."

"Come on, how should I dress?"

"Suim suit applicable."

"Seriously?"

"Nah, hehe, wear whatever you like, God you girls have problems with clothes! Its just something you put on!!"

"Okay fine, I'll figure it out."

"Okay, I've got to go now, Alex and I are arranging our date."

"You just admitted you're 1) cheating on me and 2) that you're gay.... nice!"

"Ha! Are you challenging my manhood? I'll show you how manly I am!"

"Did you just say manhood and manly?"

"Point taken."

"Yeah, hehehhe!! I can't wait for tonight! Pleaseee tell me what we're doing! What should I wear?"

"No."

"Cooome onnn!"

"No."

"Pleaseeeeee?"

"No."

"My God, you're so stubborn."

"Yup."

"Okay okay fine, bye bye."

"heheh, bye."

CLICK






Chayakt il sa3a: 3pm

Ayshay!! I wasted the three hours texting Josh!!

Lazim alagii shay albisa!!!

rija3t il ma7al ibsir3a, my stomach really growling now....


"Chloe, I need to find something to wear!!"

"No kidding."

"Aw Chloe, come on, please help!"

"Hehe, you think I was rushing around for nothing, you were so busy texting Josh the whole time I knew you weren't paying attention at all!! And so I took this assignment in my hands since you really need help with your clothes."

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

"You don't show off your figure!"

"I do too!"

"Tell me when.... other than swimsuits!!"

"Ummm.. well, see.... that's the thing... you guys don't dress up here, at all.... backhome we do... but we're more ummm conservative!"

"Yeah well, you're not home any more! Go try these on."

Oo she shoved a bunch of clothes into my hand.

--------------------------------------


We finished shopping, found the perfect outfit oo ashwa ina Chloe nagita.. she knows Josh o shino yi7ib so this is PERFECT!!

oo ibsir3a 5ala9t bil dressing room so we can go eat..

We went to the foodcourt downstairs, ate pizza, and then went home...

It's now 6pm, he'll be here in an hour, time to get ready.


5 comments:

  1. hmm I wanna know where he's takin her his idea of a date seems fun:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy you updated!!!

    IM SO HAPPY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ~!
    So adorably cute mushy couple ~!
    I loooove your storyy ^^
    Is it too much to ask another post,, kindly asked *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. cupid: hehe yeah sorry i was away for a while ;****


    nora: hehe yeahhh ;**** wallah 3ala shanich!! :D

    bella: hehehhehe thank youu!!

    no not at all.... nothing actually happened in this post... i did part b just now but more posts coming soon!! ;) ;**

    ReplyDelete