Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

part 4

There wasn't a second where noised didn't exist in the car but I didn't talk the whole ride over.

I was preoccupied by Josh, ma3a our own conversation


I could feel his breath on my cheek, his chin on my shoulder, his arms wrapped around my waist, his hand gently drawing circles over my hand. I could feel him pulling me closer, holding me tighter. I smiled to myself.



Chloe caught my attention, she eyed us heavily then winked at me with a smirk on her face which made me blush like crazy.


I opened the mirror in front of me to see if I needed to add more lotion, bas bil 9ij, akeed fita7ta
3ashan achooof Josh waray... ;)

9idta! He was looking at my head from behind, he saw me, smiled, oo i just melted then and there!


7asait ib one of his arms moving away from me, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Each little distance it moved away, 3athaab! My arm suddenly felt cold without his touch.

I felt his hand on my hair oo il heat kila rija3, gi3ad yil3ab fee sha3rii, curling my hair around his finger, "You smell good." Sasarlii ib sha3rii.




"Awww, I spot lovebirds in the front seat." Commented Alexa in the back.

'6i7akna ana oo Josh oo raja3 his arm around me... I don't want this ride to end!!!!


I spoke too late, we've arrived.

6ila3t bara oo inhaled (mmm, such fresh air) oo itma8a6t while sensing Josh's eyes on me the whole time.

Chloe linked her arm to mine: "Striking weather, huh?"


"Perfect for swimming." Radait as I exhaled.


"By the way, about your worries, don't worry, you fit right in." She winked oo mishat as a smile crept onto my face.


Ri7t a5ith ashya2ii min il sayara oo went into the house... Josh was still outside with the guys bringing the other stuff inside..


"Heyyy Alex." Salamt 3alaii oo ana adish.

"What up? What up, my little Talah?!" He nudged my head....

it3arfoon shloon ana oo Josh ibroo7na i6waal? Well, guess what, Alex is even taller, if possible, oo to him, I'm "little".... oo misakeen il ig9aar oo petite 3ayal shino to him?

"Come on in, the swimming pool's outback."

"You have to stop nudging my head, Alex, I'm not so little." He eyed me oo ashar 3ala nafsa....

"Okay fine! hehehe" I was won over... ri7t to the garden and sighed, this is perfect!

Il jaw moo 6abee3iii oo il swimming pool glistened against the sun...

bidoon la afakir, shilt my shirt and shorts (I was wearing my white swimsuit) oo jumped into the swimming pool... the water cooled off my warm cheeks....


ahh this is Heaven!



I realized 3ogob ma na6ait ina we planned to eat first.... oh well, me and water are inseprable, ma agdarrr!



Ma ra7 a6la3, I decided...


Bas sima3t i9raa5 waraw walaa kil il banat did the same thing! I burst out laughing!


Il awlad sim3aw il i9raa5 oo came outside running, chafoona chan yishooloon their shirts oo yi6ibooon ma3ana.


Josh approached me, drops of water falling off his hair, the blueness in his eyes intensifying... "Hi again."

11 comments:

  1. Hiiiiiiii josh ;$
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL

    In love ;*
    keep posting :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..im loving it !! its all new
    new post please!! *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutee!!but not as cute as alii!! hehe

    *TEAM ALI & SA3AD*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh...Hi Josh ;p

    Wait is wearing a white swimming suit a sane thing? wont it be shafaf ?

    LOOOOOVING this new story, its so different ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. well hello there EDWARD CULLEN!!!
    aaaaah i'm melting

    lol love stop giving naughty ideas:p:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. -F-: thanksss :)

    youcompleteme: hehehehh! thank youu ;***

    3anooda: i love white swimsuits... btw they're not transparent hahha;p

    Anonymous: yewwwww!
    *R: heheh the puppy eyes!! ahhh heheh yallah the next one is up ;D
    nora: LOOL! im9amima!! ;p
    love ;**: hehe la2 la2 lol no way tilbis shafaf, don't worry;)
    Finicky:* LOOL!!! allah edward 7adi istanast u related him to him;p

    hahha !!! i'm corrupting ur mind (6) loool! ;p
    9ij 9ij ta'3yeer 3an let's keep this just between us 9a7?

    ReplyDelete