Followers

Love Counts ;**

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Part 7-B






and that was my outfit...
I looked at myself in the mirror, the dress fit perfectly on my body.... it was a tad bit above my knee and my upper part was exposed but I did look good, especially with the tan.

Success.

:)


Now hopefully it's good for tonight.

I had on very light summery makeup since it still is summer! ;)

I was ready oo kilshay at 6:50pm..

9awart nafsii oo ba3athta 7ag Chloe-- she was going out for dinner with people...


Text received (Chloe):
Peeeeeeeeeeeeerfect!! ;)




I was getting so excited for the date, I kept pacing around the room and checking my phone.


At 6:57 he called.


"What up, what up?"

"Heheheh, Are you almost here?"

I heard a knock on the door.

"Almost."

I opened the door and there he was, all smiles with a rose in his hand, "you ready, beautiful?" he asked as he shut his phone.

"Let's go handsome."

"You want to put the flower in a vase or something?"

"Umm.. yeah you're probably right, hehe, I'll be right back." I felt dumb.

Laman 5ala9t oo kina ibni6la3 chan yi7i6 his arm 3ala chatfee oo he pulls me close oo yisasirlee ib athoonii: "By the way, I only did that so I can see you.... you look really pretty."

Awww iyanin!! I blushed so hard!

"Thank you." Radait ib 9oot wa6ii... laf his arm 3ala my body oo mishana bara.


"Where are we going?"

"Talah." Waiiii amoot 3ala ismii laman asma3a mina.. yihadiiniii... sikat.... i was completly mesmerised with his voice.

"Yeah?" Wallah chinii hypnotized!!

Iltifat 3ala wayha oo 3ainii ib i3yoonaa... oo sira7t fee! bas sira7t oo 9a6alt...!!

'6i7ak oo istaw3abt inii 9a6alt feee... wayyy hal '6a7kaaa!!!

Iftishalt oo kint alif wayhi wallah yibooosnii 3ala 5adi,

"That was cute!"

"hehe shut up! Let's go!" Radait 3ala jokingly oo ana mayta min il fashla!! Talait eeda oo wi9alna bara..... walla jidamna shino?????


THE CUTEST CAR EVER!!!!

Top down, red, two seats... it's ADORABLE!!!


3ala hal 6aga:

http://triumphofnewmexico.com/Sportscar/rightside.JPG


"OH MY GOD!!!!" I squealed....."AYSHAY!!! IS THIS YOURS?!?!?!?"

"My father's prized possession." He replied with this huge triumphant smile on his face.... "and what did u say?"

But I didn't reply.... I was just hopping and rushing around the car to look at all the angles... it was the cutest thing ever!!!

Perfect way to start the date...!

"Ready?" Si2alnii oo yifichlii il bab....

"Definitely!!"

15 comments:

  1. abu il ready ba3ad - oo ready 7ag 7c oo d oo e oo f oo g oo h ba3ad

    YALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. im ready, im ready!! yalla nexxt, neeeeeext!!


    hehe please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwww cutiiies <3


    ooh & i luv the car <33

    -jazzii-

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the car ;)
    RED

    ReplyDelete
  5. post post post !
    waiting :* love this

    ReplyDelete
  6. can u pleaasee post fastt?? sorry bass itsss soooooooo niiiiiicee n im addicted too it i cant stop for sum time n cum bak <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. you sound like you've read 'Angus thongs and full frontal snogging'. am i right? if not forget i asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. heheheh! i think i saw it while i was in the library, don't ask, i LOVE reading... but i haven't read it..
    any good?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh ya its hilarious! its the diary entries of 15 year-old Gorgina Nicholson! its very funny.
    i only mentionsd it because the way you write is kinda similar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool! i'll read it this summer:)
    ah hehe! oo now i really want to read it :)

    ReplyDelete